I Do Not. |Mattheo Riddle| Pt. 3

Warning: Small amount of talking about suicide
Word Count: 550
---------------------

That day was the worst day of her life.

She couldn't remember a time when she fell into such a deep depression she wanted to die. She felt it was her fault for losing her child and in the end it fucked her up.

Mattheo Riddle.

He knew it was his fault. He tried to tell the girl that it wasn't her fault and it was his but she wouldn't listen. I mean who would if you just lost your child? It was a lot, to watch the girl he loves with all his heart in such a bad place and know he can't do anything to help her.

He tried but their group is camping at their house and not allowing him in. They only do when he needs new clothes and when he does go into the house they make sure he doesn't know where Y/n is so he can't talk to her. And he had his own, like, bodyguard so in cae he does find her he can't talk to her.

It hurt him. He would have never expected his friends to turn on him so hard. He was happy she had caring friends because she knew she was cared for but it wasn't the same. She wasn't in his arms where he knew for a fact she was safe from any harm.

He was scared she would hurt herself due to what would happen when she fell into such a deep depression. He was staying at a small place in the Malfoy Manor and that was when he heard the knock on his door. He groaned and went to open it, only to find a y/h/c haired girl standing there with a tear stained face.

"I had to sneak out.." she sobbed and held her arms out because all she wanted was to be in this boys arms like never before. She wanted the comfort her brought her and due to the friend group keeping them from each other, she didn't get that.

"Oh love." Mattheo picked the girl up gently and shut the door before walking over to his bed and laying down with Y/n on his chest, sobbing into it.

"Why did sit hurt this badly?"

"Because you lost a child. No matter what
that's gonna be a hard this to go through and process." He soothed her and started stroking her head gently.

"Does sit hurt for you? You didn't even know I was pregnant."

"It hurts a lot. But we will get through this together. One way or another. We will get through this."

"Together," she mumbled. The fact she was okay with them getting through this together and wanting him to be there with her, made his heart flutter. Just then the door flew open and a worried Pansy stood there, breathing heavily.

"I have lost the girl! I lost- Oh. Hi." She smiled and waved, turning back to the door and walking out. It caused the pair to laugh and it was the first time either of them had laughed in a while. His grip on her tightened and the both slowly drifted off to the first peaceful sleep they had both had in a few weeks.