mistreated - chris

requested?: yes!

summary!: could you do a chris one where reader has her own team on tour (so her own color, small talk table, picture, etc) and rude fans come up to her and make her feel bad but she doesnt tell chris and he finds out through someone (nick, matt, madi) or social media (instagram, tiktok)?

notes!: i didn't really know what to title this one😭, but thank you for the request and i hope you enjoy it ! <3

y/n's pov
today was our first show of the versus tour, the triplets let me join them and also have my own 'team' and color. i decided on pink, i would've picked blue if it wasn't matt's color, but oh well. i was apart of everything, small talk, meet and greets, the actual show. i was very nervous because this would be the first sort of 'public' thing i've done since me and chris announced our relationship.

small talk was starting, and they started letting people in. i was after all the triplets, so i was the last one everyone would see. i met a lot of nice people, who had given me bracelets and other gifts, and who were also just some of the sweetest people ever. but of course, there's always a bad one in the bunch. this girl came up to me with a huge smile on her face, and i was ready for a sweet interaction, but i got the complete opposite of that.

"hello," i smiled at her. "don't talk to me, you don't deserve chris, i don't even know why you're on this tour," she said, before walking away. "ok," i said to myself. i had some more sweet interactions, and then once again, another bad one in the bunch. "hi," i smiled. "hi," she said with fake enthusiasm. "i just wanted to say that we all know you're using chris, you wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him, and you don't deserve to be here on this tour, byeee!" she said, walking away.

eventually small talk was over, and i was in the green room waiting for meet and greets to start. and the triplets were i think doing any last minute changes. i was sitting on the couch in the room, when the door opened and chris came in. "why didn't you tell me?" he asked. "tell you what?" i asked. "that people were being mean to you," he said, coming to sit next to me. "how do you know..?" i asked. "i was on tiktok, someone posted it," he said, grabbing my hand.

"baby, you need to tell me when these things happen," he said. "i know, but we're literally on tour chris, you have a lot going on, it's not that important." i said. "not that important? baby, people are talking down on you. that's not okay with me," he said. "you are my top priority, always, i want you to talk to me and tell me when these things happen, okay?" he rubbed my hand with his thumb. "okay," i smiled a little. "i love you," he told me. "i love you," i smiled, and he leaned in and gave me a quick kiss. "ready for meet and greet?" he smiled at me and i nodded, and we were off to the meet and greet.