mama - chris

requested?: yes!

summary!: just some moments where chris calls you "mama," knowing that you hate the nickname!

notes!: i literally thought of doing one like this and the fact that it was requested is so :,))

extra notes!: hopefully this is what you meant😭 if not let me know so i can change it !!

y/n's pov
"i don't like the word mama," nick said. "i love it," chris smirked. "no." nick said. "i'm gonna start calling nick mama," chris smirked. "hey mama," he laughed, grabbing nicks hand.

"no, your girlfriend is right there." nick said. he smirked, turning to look at me. "what if i called you mama?" he asked me. "absolutely not, i'd probably kill you," i said to him. and his smirk grew wider. "don't even think about it chris," i warned.

——

i walked into chris' room, after getting back from work. i walked in and he was playing fortnite, and when he saw me, he smiled at me. "hi baby," he smiled. "hi," i said, grabbing some clothes and going into his bathroom to change.

i walked back into his room, and sat on his bed, and he spun in his chair to look at me. "how was your day mama?" he asked. my head shot up and i gave him a death stare. "what did i tell you about that," i said. "sorry mama," he smirked. "chris!"

——

chris was on tour, and i missed him like crazy. i couldn't go with him because of my job, but i did go to the san francisco show, and then the triplets left, and i wouldn't be with them again until probably end of october/november.

i had just gotten home from work, sitting on the couch, pulling out my phone to facetime chris. he answered almost immediately, and i was met with him smiling really big. "hi mama," he said. "goodbye," i said and hung up, with him immediately calling me back.

— —

i was sick in bed, and in the most pain i've been in in awhile. all i wanted was chris, but we was at some stupid meetings for the day. i pulled out my computer, pulling up netflix and playing random movie.

the door opened, and i looked over and it was chris. i paused my movie as he walked over to me. "hi, how you feeling mama?" he asked. "just because i'm sick doesn't mean you can call me that ridiculous name," i said, and he laughed. "it was worth a try," he leaned down, kissing my forehead.

— —

i was making breakfast for me and the triplets, when i felt arms wrap around me from behind. "good morning," it was chris. "hi baby," i smiled. "what are you making?" he asked. "breakfast for you guys," i replied. "thank you mama," he said, and i didn't say anything.

he gasped, "no way!" he said. "what?" i turned to look at him. "you didn't yell at me this time! do you like the name now?" he asked, smirking. "i guess it's starting to grown on me a little bit," i blushed, turning back around. his arms wrapped around me again, "i love you mama," he kissed my cheek. "i love you, but you're not gonna keep getting away with it!" i threatened playfully.