tired and clingy - chris

summary!: in which you're just tired and want to be with chris

y/n's pov
i woke up in chris' bed, to no chris. i got up, stretching, before leaving chris' room and going upstairs. i got to the triplets house after work really late last night. i ended up having to cover a shift, and close. i was still very tired, but it was already almost noon so i figured i would just get up for the day. i went into the kitchen to be met with the triplets, and chris turned to look at me and smiled.

"hi baby," he smiled. i walked over and leaned into him so my face was in his chest, and i wrapped my arms around him. "hi," i mumbled. "still tired?" he kissed my head and i nodded. "go back to sleep baby, it's okay you got home late," he said, rubbing my back. "it's okay i'll be okay," i said, pulling away from him. "okay, but if you want to baby you can take a nap it's okay," he said, and i nodded.

it was a little while later, and chris walked into the living room, and sat next to me. "we're gonna go out and film for our vlog, do you wanna come?" he asked. "noo don't go," i whined, leaning into him, and he wrapped his arms around me. "what's the matter? tired?" he smirked. "yes and i wanna cuddle, don't leave," i mumbled into his chest, and he just laughed and rubbed my back. "i'm sorry baby but i have to, but i promise when i get back we can," he said, and i nodded.

"why don't you go lay down and try to sleep? and i'll come down there when i get home," he said. "okay," i mumbled, pulling away from him. "i love you," he said. "i love you," i sighed, he leaned in to kiss me but i turned my head so he kissed my cheek. "baby," he laughed, "it's not the end of the world i'm coming back," he laughed. "but i can't sleep without youu," i said, leaning back into him. "you'll be okay, we'll be gone an hour at the most," he said.

"fine," i sighed, getting up, and going into his room after saying goodbye to them, and i laid down, and almost immediately i fell asleep. a little while later i felt the bed dip down, and arms wrap around me. i knew it was chris so i snuggled closer to him and laid my head on his chest, and i felt him rub my back and kiss my head, and i was asleep for about another 2 hours, chris staying with me the whole time.

idk if i'm a fan of this one