chesters revenge - matt

requested?: yes!

summary: in which you're with the triplets when they film their most recent vlog :)

notes!: i genuinely missed writing sm today, that i just decided to say fuck it, so hiiii :)

y/n's pov
"that's actually crazy cause i'm having reed set up the zip line from up there and i'm just gonna go from across and then it's gonna land right behind the net and i gotta slam it in," matt said as they were practicing their basketball shots for tonight's show. we went into the green room and the triplets ate and drank, when matt stood up. "wait! can you guys see me if i go up there right now?" he asked. "go up," nick told him.

"what do i do?" matt asked. "matt i want you to do 10 jumping jacks," nick said. "and then go like this matt," chris said, doing some stupid dance. nick and chris we arguing about a mac miller line, and then matt popped up on the tv. "he looks terrifying, that's your boyfriend," chris said, turning to look at me. "yeah yeah," i smiled. "could y'all hear me?" matt asked, coming back into the room. "it was really scary," nick laughed, and matt came and sat back down next to me, wrapping his arm around me.

"alright guys now we're gonna play a little game," chris said. "we're gonna be playing a game called akinator," nick said, before explaining what the game is. "come here," matt said to me while nick was explaining. "what?" i asked, and he patted his lap. "come film with us," he smiled. i rolled my eyes playfully before getting up, and going to sit with him. i went to sit next to him but he pulled me down so i was sitting on his lap, and wrapped his arms around me.

"gross," chris said. "shut up," matt rolled his eyes. "okay i'm doing nick first," matt said, and he started answering the questions, and it got it right. "okay i'm gonna do matt," chris said. "is your character mostly silent?" chris read off, making me and nick laugh. "that's the deciding factor between me and chris?" matt said. "that's crazy," nick said. now nick was answering questions about chris. and he got it right, but the picture that was assigned to chris was absolutely insane, making us all laugh. "nightmare chris," matt said, making me laugh.

it was after the show and now the triplets were laughing about a picture they were given that someone made of the picture of "nightmare chris," as matt called him, or "chester," as nick called him. later on the triplets were watching the screen in the room, and nick pulled out the camera. "Jon our tour manager is letting some of the girls in the line say jokes to the audience," matt said.

"why did the scuba diver fall backwards out of the boat?" "why?" jon asked. "because if he fell forward he'd still be in the boat," and matt and chris absolutely lost it. "mid," matt said to another joke, helping chris up. "knock knock," "who's there?" "ash" "ash who?" "bless you," and matt and chris laughed again. matt was so happy right now and honestly it was the cutest thing ever.

later on we went out into this like room thing that had massage chairs, and matt paid for chris to sit in one. "you want one baby?" i asked him. "no i'm okay," he smiled at me, and after chris was done we made our way back into the bus, and into our bunks for the night, before leaving and being on our way to north carolina. a few minutes later, matt snuck into my bunk, pulling me on top of him. "hi baby," i smiled. "hi pretty girl, can i sleep with you tonight?" "you don't ever have to ask," i smiled, and he kissed me before we both fell asleep.

hiii! i've read all your messages and comments and i just want to say thank you so fucking much from the bottom of my heart. there are some that i still need to reply to but i read them and i love you. thank you all so much for all the love and kind words, you all truly keep me going for writing this book and i missed you and missed writing, so i decided to just say fuck what anyone has to say and came back to write for you all <3. i love u thank u