500k! - matt

request!

summary!
in which you film the '500k *MATT LOSES IT*' video with the triplets! (you're dating matt)

y/n's pov
"get the fuck away from my car!" matt yelled while he was in the middle of telling the story about how he almost got side swiped. "i'm feeling a little dangerous," he said. "AND we just fucking hit half a million subscribers," he said, making all of us smile. "i'm feeling great," he said. "i try my hardest to interact with as many fan pages as i can on tiktok every single day, i truly love interacting with every single one of you," matt said to the camera.

"i've never heard matt speak more in a video and like.." "and make sense!" nick finished chris' sentence. "yeah!" chris said. "hey! let him talk, he's being sentimental," i said to them, giggling afterwards. "did you see my instagram story i posted? i don't know who's in my fucking body right now but it's not matt sturniolo and i love it," he said. "i'm feeling great." he said. "HURRY UPPP!" nick screamed in my ear. "i wanna speak," he said. "well then fucking speak don't scream in my ear," i said to him.

"okay no more funny business let's get into a comedic video," chris said. "let's do it," matt said, and chris burped. "don't do that in my face, next time cover your mouth," matt said. "yo, who is that?" nick asked. "yeah that's not fucking matt," chris said. matt turned to look at me and nick and i held me hands up in defense. "he said it all not me!" i giggled. "i know, baby," he smiled at me, looking at nick. "okay," matt said. "did you see that video of that lunatic with the tesla in LA?" matt asked.

"you have a tesla.. and you're choosing to drive that shit 40 feet in the air and total it? if i had a tesla, i'm putting that shit in smart drive and i'm taking a nap," matt said, making us all laugh. "matt what's your snapchat?" nick asked out of the blue. "mega_met44" he replied, and chris absolutely lost his mind. kid laughed about it for a good 5 minutes. "mega mett! oh you gotta be kidding me," he laughed. "leave him alone," i giggled. "but nick how do you feel about that?" nick asked.

"what? your fucking username being mega mett?" he asked, and chris lost his mind again. "i really don't like how much you're talking tonight, like it's really creeping me out," nick said. "let him speak bro," chris said. "i'll be done once you let me speak," matt said. "make up your mind, PLEASE, if he doesn't talk enough you guys tell him to talk more and stop being quiet, now he's talking and you're complaining about that," i said to nick. "he's just talking too much," nick shrugged. i just rolled my eyes and leaned forward, looking at matt, "go ahead baby."

he reached his hand down and grabbed my hand, giving it a squeeze as a silent 'thank you' and began talking about the tesla video again. "okay you know what, i'm opting out for the next 3 minutes, i'm silent," he said. "nooo matt i'm loving this," nick said. "no, im doing too much," he said, looking at nick, and i gave his hand another squeeze. "okay but no i actually have to calm down," he said, leaning back in his seat, still holding my hand.

"chris i'm fucking falling asleep," nick complained. "you're giving me a headache, PLEASE stop complaining," i said, giggling afterwards. "what are you looking for?" nick asked. "my other half," chris answered, looking at matt, and they both smiled. "oh wowww," i said. "oh my god," nick rolled his eyes. "okay, goodnight," nick said, and matt grabbed the camera, doing his normal scream and then ending the video. "alright let's go home," matt said. "yes please, i need ibuprofen for the headache someone gave me," i said looking at nick. "i'm sorry!"