assaulted - matt (TW!)

TW!!!!

⚠️ THIS IMAGINE CONTAINS CONTENT ABOUT ATTEMPTED SEXUAL ASSAULT, IT DOES NOT GO INTO TOO MUCH DETAIL, BUT IT IS MENTIONED. IF THIS TRIGGERS YOU OR MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE, PLEASE SKIP. ⚠️

** in no way am i writing this to romanticize sexual assault. i'm writing this for awareness, because this is a real thing that unfortunately happens more than we think it does. **

requested?: yes!

summary!: can you do one where y/n is dating Matt, and the triplets have a party, then a guy leeds you upstairs and trys to assault (SA) y/n. Matt walks in on it and saves y/n, then a day after the party you tell Nick, Chris, and Madi what happened and they comfort y/n

notes!: thank you for the request! i hope you enjoy it <3.

y/n's pov
today the triplets were throwing a halloween party at their house. they told everyone to start showing up at 8, and it was now 7:30, so it was only a matter of time before people started showing up. "i know how you get baby with your anxiety, if you need to take a break come find me and we'll go in my room to take a breather, okay?" matt said, and i smiled and nodded, and he leaned down, giving me a kiss.

we were about an hour into the party, i was on my way back to finding my friends, and some random guy approached me. "hi beautiful," he said, grabbing my wrist to turn me around to face him. "uhm, hi," i said, and he kept holding onto my wrists. "how about you and me go and have some fun?" he smirked at me. "i have a boyfriend," i said, trying to take my wrist from his grip, but his grip only got tighter.

"that's what they all say, come on pretty," he said as he dragged me towards matt's room. "matt!" i yelled, hoping he would hear me. "y/n?" i heard, right before he shut matt's door, pushing me up against the wall, and he started kissing all down my neck. "y/n?" i heard again, this time closer. "matt!" i yelled again, my voice cracking, as he grabbed my shirt, starting to take it off and matt's door opened. "what the fuck? get the fuck off my girlfriend!" i heard matt yell, and i tuned everything else out.

i just stood there staring at the floor, trying to process what just happened for what felt like a good 45 minutes, when in reality it was probably only about 15, when matt ended up coming over to me. "y/n," he said and i flinched away, scared. "hey, it's okay, it's just me baby, im not gonna hurt you," he whispered, opening his arms for me and i went right into them, and started sobbing into his shoulder. "you're okay, i got you, he's gone, i'm not gonna let him hurt you," he whispered into my ear. "i'm right here, i got you baby," he rubbed my back.

"here, come lay down baby, im gonna get everyone out," matt whispered, bringing me over to his bed. "no, don't leave," i mumbled. "2 minutes baby, i promise. i'll make sure no one even tries coming in here, okay?" he said and i just nodded. he left the room and shut the door, and i heard the music shut off, and matt telling everyone to get out, and sooner or later nick and chris joined in on telling everyone to get out. after that matt came back into his room, laying with me and pulling me right into him, holding me the tightest he ever has.

- the next morning -

i woke up, still in the same position from last night, and matt was still holding me as tight as he was before we fell asleep, but he was awake on his phone. "hi baby," he started rubbing my back. "how you feeling?" he asked and i just shook my head. "it's okay baby, i get it, i promise," he kept rubbing my back. "yo," chris said as he and nick walked into the room, followed my madi. "what chris?" matt asked.

"are we not gonna talk about how our party was cut short last night?" chris said, walking closer to us and i flinched a little, moving closer to matt. "it's okay," he whispered. "it's just chris," he rubbed my back again. "is she okay?" nick asked. "guys, we're not gonna talk about it, but i cut the party short because someone tried to sexually assault y/n, and i'm not having that in my house," matt said. "oh my god y/n," madi said. "who was it?" chris asked. "no idea," matt said. "i'll find him and kill him," chris said.

"stop it, just, it's probably gonna take her a little while so just take it easy on her, ya know?" matt said, and they all agreed. "well then we'll let you two be alone, we're here if you need us y/n," nick said as they all left the room, and i just snuggled more into matt. "you can go with them, i'll be okay," i told him. "absolutely not, you need me and i'm not going anywhere," he said, kissing my forehead.