sick - matt

requested?: yes!

summary!: if you're still accepting requests, could you please write one where y/n is really sick and matt takes her to urgent care / comforts her?

notes!: thank you for the request! i hope u enjoy it and i love you <3!

y/n's pov
"baby," i heard someone whisper, rubbing their hand on my shoulder. i just groaned and shoved my face deeper into the pillow. "baby, it's 1:00, let me take your temperature, i know you don't feel good and i'm sorry baby, but i have to make sure you're okay and not too sick," matt whispered. i rolled over and opened my eyes, looking at him. "hi pretty, you feel any better?" he asked and i shook my head. "i'm sorry beautiful, medicine didn't work at all?" he asked and i shook my head again.

"okay, let me take your temperature real quick and i'll see if we have any better medicine," he said, and i opened my mouth and let him put the thermometer in. he pulled it out and when he read it, he frowned. "baby," he frowned. "it's too high, we need to go to the doctor," he said. "noo," i whined. "i know princess, but they'll help you feel better, i'm not too much help," he laughed a little. "and when you come home we can sleep for the rest of the day, how does that sound?" he asked and i nodded.

"okay, we'll go to urgent care, i know you hate hospitals and knowing our luck we'll be there all night," he said, and he helped me get up and we left. we got there and i sat down while matt checked me in, and he had to fill out some paperwork. i watched him fill it out as i laid my head on his shoulder, and sooner or later we were called back. "she told me this morning she wasn't feeling that great, so she went back to sleep and when i woke her up and took her temperature it was over 103," matt explained to the doctor.

"okay, well i definitely want to keep her here for a little bit so we can get the fever down, and then we'll figure out medication and then you guys will be on your way," the doctor said. "okay y/n, i'm just gonna have you lay down for me, and i'm gonna put a cold rag on your head, that should help you cool down," the doctor explained and i nodded, laying down, and he put the rag on my forehead. he left the room and came back with a water, "drink this too and i'll be back to check on you in a little bit."

the doctor left and i laid there, looking at matt. "matt?" he looked up at me. "what's wrong?" he asked and i motioned for him to come over to me. he got up and walked over to me, and i wrapped my arms around him. i was very clingy when i was sick. "you feeling okay?" he asked and i nodded. "good," he smiled. "i love you," he told me. "i love you," i mumbled back, pulling away to drink some of my water. "do you feel like it's going down?" he asked. "a little," i replied.

after a little while the doctor came in, and he took the rag off of me, taking the thermometer and checking my temperature again. "alright, not completely back to normal, but we're down to 100," the doctor said. "so i think she can definitely just take some paracetamol or ibuprofen every once in a while," that should help her out a lot, the doctor said, and matt nodded. "thank you," matt said to him. the doctor left, and we were now free to go home.

i got up out of the bed thing, and walked over to matt, wrapping my arms around him, hiding my face in his chest, and he held onto me, rocking us back and forth, rubbing my back. "you'll be okay baby, i'm gonna take care of you," he said, kissing the top of my head. "i hate being sick," i mumbled. "i know pretty, i'm sorry," he frowned. "can we go home and sleep now?" i asked and he laughed, "let's go baby," he smiled, and we went back to his house.

we got back to the triplets house and went straight to matt's room, and he pulled me right into him, kissing me on the top of my head. "go to sleep baby, i'll wake you up in a little bit so you can take more medicine," he said and i nodded. "i love you, thank you for taking care of me," i said laying on his chest. "i love you beautiful, that's my job to take care of you," he kissed me on my head again and immediately i was asleep.

hi again! i just wanna say once again thank you for all the love. i see everything. i see your comments, your messages, your comments on my message board. i see you guys adding this to your reading lists, some of them titled 'favorites' , or 'best books ever' and i genuinely from the bottom of my heart appreciate all of you, thank you all so much for all of the love. i can never ever repay you. i love you so much, thank you <3.