passed out - matt

hi :)

requested?: yes!

summary!: take your time love!! when you're feeling better, could you please write a passing out imagine with matt (since chris already had one) where matt comforts her and helps her with her blood sugar and everything?

notes!: i had requests open for about an hour and you guys were FAST, i have abt 10 to do so once they are done i will open them back up again <3 anyways thank you for the request and i hope you enjoy it! <3

y/n's pov
i haven't felt good all day. i didn't know what it was, i just felt weird. i couldn't exactly describe it. i decided i was gonna go to my boyfriends house, because whenever i don't feel good i just wanna be around him, and he always knows how to help me feel better. i grabbed my keys and made my way out to my car, before driving to his house. i got there and got out, making my way inside and over to his room.

"matt i don't feel good," i pouted, walking into his room to lay with him. "what's the matter baby?" he asked, putting his phone down, to give me his full attention. "i don't know, i just.. feel weird," i said. "have you ate anything yet? maybe you're just hungry? or your blood sugar is getting low baby," he asked. "not yet," i said, moving closer to him, and he wrapped his arms around me, rubbing my back.

"well why don't we go eat, princess?" he smiled at me, and i nodded. we laid there for a few more minutes before finally getting up, and when i got up, i felt really dizzy. "matt," i let out quietly, before everything went black. a little while later i opened my eyes to find myself laying in matt's bed again, with him next to me. "matt?" i whispered. "oh good you're awake, your blood sugar is low baby, we gotta get you something to eat," he said, before picking me up and bringing me into the kitchen.

he gave me something to eat and drink, and i quickly ate it, wanting to feel better as fast as i could. i finished eating and laid my head on the counter, and matt sat next to me, rubbing my back. "you okay?" he asked, and i nodded. after about 20 minutes i sat back up, and he looked at me. "feeling better?" he asked and i nodded, leaning forward and putting my forehead on his chest. "well that was just to get your blood sugar back up, what do you actually want to eat, baby?" he rubbed my back.

"i don't care," i mumbled. "how about i order some chic fil a? i know that's your favorite," he said and i just nodded. after a few minutes he set his phone down, and wrapped his arms around me. "you okay baby?" he held me tightly and i just nodded. "thank you," i mumbled. "don't thank me baby, it's my job to take care of you when you don't feel great," he kissed the top of my head, holding me tighter until our food came.