here for you - chris

Y/N's POV

I had just gotten into an argument with my best friend, well now ex best friend. She had been doing some little slick comments towards me the last couple days and I told her how I felt about it, and she just completely blew up on me and blocked me on everything. So now, I was just laying in my bed crying, I didn't know what to do now she was one of my only friends, and she knows so much stuff about me that no one else does, what if she tells everyone?

My thinking was interrupted by my door opening. I looked up and it was my boyfriend, Chris. "Why aren't you answering your pho-" he cut himself off when he saw me. "Baby.." he rushed over and laid next to me and pulled me into his arms. "What's wrong? You're okay baby, I'm right here.." he rubbed my back. I snuggled my head into his neck and tried to calm myself down. "Why would she do that to me?" I cried into his neck. "Who? What happened baby?" He pressed a kiss onto my temple. I just sat there and kept crying.

Chris started rubbing my back and whispering sweet little things into my ear to get me to calm down, like "i love you" "I'm right here baby" "you're okay" "i won't let anything hurt you." Finally after a few minutes I had stopped crying and I sat up and looked at Chris. "Hi beautiful, you ready to talk?" He gave me a kiss, and I nodded. "My attention is all yours baby, take your time, whenever youre ready.." I wiped my eyes again before I looked at him. "Me and Jazz, we got into an argument and she blocked me on everything," I looked down, due to tears forming in my eyes once again.

"Aww baby.. what happened?" "She's been making little slick comments all week towards me, so I finally told her how I felt about it and she blew up on me and told me I was being an 'attention seeking bitch' and that she 'never even liked me' and then started talking about our relationship saying she hopes you cheat on me.." I looked down once again, and he lifted my chin up. "First off, not happening, I'm so in love with you it's crazy," he kissed me. "But baby, it's okay," he started, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer, and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"This is just one of the many lessons you'll learn in life. I hate to put it like this baby because I know it hurts you, and I hate seeing you sad.. but not everyone is your real friend, people are meant to come and go, and sometimes it takes longer than others. If it was meant to be a friendship she'll come back baby, she didn't leave you forever. Even if you guys see each other here and there and just do a little hello. You'll see her again baby, and hopefully you'll work everything out. I hate seeing you stressing out and crying, you're too pretty to cry," he kissed my forehead.

"And I know it hurts, and until you're okay, I'm right here. I'm here for you baby and I'm not going anywhere, not until my beautiful girl is happy again." He gave me another kiss. "I love you, I don't know what I did to deserve you," I mumbled into his neck. "I love you so much beautiful, I'm always here especially when you feel like this, I'm always here to help you feel better." He kissed my forehead once again.