sick - matt

requested?: yes!

summary!: hi! this made my day!! could you please do a hurt/sick comfort where the reader is either sick or injured and gets comforted? i know you already have a TON of these, but i love reading them ❤️

notes!: thank you for the request bae! i hope you enjoy and i love you !

y/n's pov
i couldn't wait for school to be over. matt was coming to pick me up so i could stay at his for the weekend, but right now i wasn't feeling too great. i had a really bad headache, my nose was runny, my throat hurt, so this was probably the start of my head cold that i always get around this time
of year, along with the other like 3 times a year i get one. i just wanted to go home, take medicine and sleep.

i was in my last period, there was about 15 minutes left when my phone went off and it was matt.

matt🤍

i'm here baby

i'll be out in a few :)

eventually the bell rang, and i grabbed my stuff and left, going outside to find matt's car. i found him easily and went to get in, and he leaned over the center console to give me a kiss, when i turned my head so he kissed my cheek. "what's wrong?" he asked. "i think i'm sick, i don't know if it's a head cold or not, i don't wanna get you sick," i said. "what's the matter?" he asked. "i have a headache, my nose is runny, my throat, i just wanna sleep," i said.

"well then let's get you to bed," he smiled as he started driving to his house. we got to his house and we went inside. "have you eaten yet baby?" he asked. "no, lunch was gross," i laughed a little. "okay, go lay down and i'll bring you something to eat and some medicine okay?" he asked and i just walked over, leaning into him, putting my forehead on his chest. "you're so good to me," i mumbled. "gotta make sure my girls okay, right?" he smirked.

i playfully rolled my eyes, pulling away and going into his room to lay down. a little while later the door opened, and matt walked in. "here baby, i got you some medicine, some water, and i made you a little sandwich," he smiled, handing everything to me as i sat up. i took the medicine and ate the sandwich, as matt got into bed with me. after i was done i laid back down, and matt pulled him into me.

i laid in the crook of his neck and he rubbed my back, and the top of my head. "i'll be here to take care of you all weekend baby," he whispered, kissing the top of my head. "i don't wanna get you sick," i mumbled. "i don't care, as long as you feel better," he said. "i love you," i told him. "i love you beautiful, get some sleep, hopefully you'll feel better when you wake up, i'll be here," he said, and i snuggled closer to him, closing my eyes and falling asleep almost immediately.