birthday - matt

Y/N's POV

I woke up in Matt's bed, and checked the time. 11:27 am. It was also my birthday. I smiled to myself and looked over to see Matt still asleep next to me. I kissed his forehead before getting up and getting dressed. I went downstairs to make myself some coffee, and was greeted by Nick and Chris. "Good morning y/n, happy birthday," Chris smiled at me. "Happy birthday bae," Nick said. I smiled at both of them, "thanks guys." "You have any plans for today?" "Not really, I think I honestly just wanna stay here with you guys," I smiled at them.

I sat at the counter and drank my coffee, when I felt arms wrap around me, and a head on my shoulder. "Good morning beautiful," I heard Matt's raspy voice. I turned my head to look at him. "Hi baby," I smiled and he kissed me. He unwrapped his arms from me and made himself some breakfast. I went back upstairs and decided to actually get dressed for the day. I threw on some ripped jeans and one of Matt's shirts, and I did my hair and makeup. Matt came back upstairs and looked at me and smiled. "You're so gorgeous baby," he gave me another kiss.

He went and laid down and went on his phone and I couldn't help but think, did he forget what today was? "Matt baby do you have plans today?" "I don't think so, why?" He looked up from his phone and looked at me. "Chris and Nick asked me downstairs, I was just seeing if you guys had plans," I looked at him. "Oh, well I don't think we do unless they wanna do something," he said. I went on my phone, replying to all my "happy birthday" texts, and then I went on instagram and TikTok liking all the birthday edits that I had happened to see.

I went and laid down next to Matt and snuggled into his side and wrapped my arms around him. "I love you," i mumbled. "I love you too beautiful," he smiled. He was so pretty, that I wasn't even bothered at the fact he forgot it was my birthday at this exact moment. But I knew I would be in about 30 minutes. After a little while I felt myself dozing off, and I must've fell asleep. I woke up a little while later to no Matt. I sighed to myself, first he forgets my birthday and now he doesn't wanna stay with me. I decided I was just gonna ignore him for the rest of the day.

I went downstairs and all 3 boys were sitting at the counter. "Hey, we were waiting for you to get up, what's with the frown?" Nick said to me, and I just shook my head. I saw Matt look at me and frown a little, but then smirk and then wiped the smirk off his face. Weird. "Hey, we're gonna go out for dinner tonight, so if you wanna go get ready or whatever," Chris said and I nodded. "I just have to fix my hair and makeup and I'll be good, I fell asleep so it's messed up now," I said and they nodded. I walked back upstairs and quickly fixed my hair and makeup, and threw on one of Matt's hoodies, going back downstairs.

"You ready?" Matt said and I just nodded. We all went out to the car and I had sat in the backseat with Nick instead of in the front. Matt gave me a weird look but I just brushed it off. We pulled up to some place I've never been to before, and we walked in, and I saw all of my friends, and family standing around waiting for us. "Happy birthday!" They all yelled. I looked around at the boys and Matt was smiling at me. I ran over and said hi and hugged everyone, before running over and hugging Matt. "You did all of this?" "Of course I did, you didn't think I forgot my girls birthday did you?" He said and I just nodded. He looked down and kissed me. "I would never, happy birthday beautiful," he smiled and kissed me one more time.