panic attack - chris

requested?: yes!

summary!: can you do one where y/n and chris get into a big argument and then chris has a panic attack in the middle of it ?? pretty please!! this is such a good book 💗💗

notes!: thank you for the request! i hope you enjoy it! <3

y/n's pov
"i wasn't flirting with her y/n!" chris yelled at me. "so you just let her touch you and didn't move? you just let her be all over you? that's you basically giving her the ok! basically saying yes go ahead i'm single!" i yelled back at him. "y/n, you're not listening," he said to me. "listening to what? your stupid excuses? if you didn't flirt with her, you definitely let her flirt with you!" i said, getting up and walking away.

"why is this even an argument right now?" he said following me and i looked at him. "are you kidding me? why is this an argument? you'd feel the same fucking way i do right now if i let some guy touch me like that," i said. he just stared at me. "exactly," i said, and his eyes started tearing up, and he looked at the ground. he started playing with his hands, and i watched him. "i.." he said, before taking a deep breath.

"chris?" i whispered, and his hands started shaking, and it sounded like he was struggling to catch his breath. "chris, baby," i said, grabbing his hands and leading him to his bed. "sit down, you're okay, i'm right here," i said, rubbing his hands with my thumbs. "i'm sorry i yelled at you. take deep breaths with me baby," i said as i started taking deep breaths, and he started following my actions after a few minutes.

i sat next to him, still holding onto one of his hands, while i started rubbing his back. "it's okay," i whispered. his breathing went back to normal, but he was still shaking and wouldn't talk to me. "you coming back to me now?" i asked and he just nodded, not looking up at me. i pulled him into me and held onto him, and he just sat there. "i'm sorry," i whispered, "i didn't mean to yell at you," i rubbed his back.

"i just don't wanna lose you," he mumbled. "you're not, i'm right here, i just over exaggerated, i promise," i said, trying my best to comfort him. "i'm sorry," he said. "no, chris, you have nothing to be sorry for, if anything i'm sorry," i said, holding onto him tighter, and this time he wrapped his arms around me, holding onto me. "please don't leave," he whispered. "i'm not going anywhere," i told him, and he held onto me even tighter.

"i love you," he told me. "i love you chris, so much," i said. "you okay now?" i asked and he nodded, pulling away from me and looking at me. "i'm sorry, i didn't meant to let her-" he started but i cut him off. "i'm not even worried about that anymore chris, it's okay, i promise," i said to him, and he pulled me back into him. "i love you," he said again. "i love you," i leaned up, giving him a kiss.