hit - matt

POSSIBLE TWS: mentions of getting hit by a parent

requested?: no!

summary: in which your dad hits you and you go to matt's house and he comforts you

y/n's pov
i was sitting in my bed, sobbing, not even being able to breathe. my dad had just came in and hit me, but this was the worst it's ever been. i finally calmed myself down a bit, and i looked in my mirror. i had a black eye, there was a hand print on my cheek, that hurt really bad. my arms had bruises from where he grabbed me, and my hair was a mess and my face was very puffy. after a few more minutes i packed a back, deciding i was gonna go stay with my boyfriend, for at least the night.

i carefully snuck out of the house, thankful not getting caught, and i went out to my car, immediately leaving and driving to the triplets house. i got there and got out, going up to the front door. i knocked, and it was opened by nick. "oh my god y/n what the hell happened to you?" he asked as he saw me. "matt!" he yelled. a few minutes later, matt was coming downstairs. "what ni- baby what the fuck happened?" he rushed over to me.

"i fell," i mumbled, and tears started rolling down my face again. he pulled my hood down and when he did him and nick both gasped, they must've saw the hand print. "y/n i'm not even joking who did this to you." matt said sternly. "matt, i fell!" i said. "then why is there a handprint on your cheek? baby, i'm not gonna get mad, just please tell me who hurt you," he grabbed my hand, his tone becoming softer.

"y/n sweetheart, someone did this to you, didn't they? you didn't fall," nick said and i just nodded. "okay, can you tell us who?" he asked. i just shook my head and started crying harder. "i cant," i cried. "shh, shh, baby," matt pulled me into his chest. "he does it all the time," i cried. "he? who's he, baby? and he does what all the time?" he rubbed my back. "my dad! he hits me all the fucking time, just tonight it was really worse," i was now basically sobbing into matt's shoulder. "your dad did this to you?" matt asked, and i could tell he was trying not to get mad in front of me, and i just nodded into his shoulder.

"okay well, you're not going back there, you're staying with us." nick said. "no.. i just want to stay here for the night and then i'll go to a hotel or something.. or get an apartment," i said. "baby, i love you. so much, but i'm not letting you do that. you're staying here, instead of going out to a hotel and dropping like $100 a night, when you can stay with us for free," matt said. "okay, come on, we need to put ice on your eye and i need to take care of you," he grabbed my hand, bringing me upstairs and into his bathroom. "sit, i'll be right back," he said.

i sat on the counter, and a few minutes later matt came in with ice, and my pack of makeup wipes i keep here. he grabbed one and gently started wiping my face off, taking all the mascara off that had now run down my face. after he was done with that, he gave me the ice and i held it on my eye. "i love you," he told me. "i love you, thank you," i whispered, leaning into him and he wrapped his arms around me. "don't thank me baby, i'm here to do this. i'm here to keep you safe," he said, rubbing my back.