sick - matt

y/n's pov

today i was going over to my boyfriend matt's house. we both had pretty busy schedules this week, so this was probably our only day to see each other without having to do anything else. i threw on one of his hoodies and some leggings, before putting shoes on and making my way to my car. i got in and immediately started driving over to the triplets' house. i pulled into their driveway and got out, making my way to their front door and going inside.

i made my way upstairs and nick and chris looked at me. "y/n!" nick got off the couch and rushed to hug me. "hii," i smiled and hugged him back, chris hugging me once we pulled away. "where have you been? we've missed you," chris said. "busy ass schedule, todays probably the only day i'm free," i smiled at them. "well, matt's in his room, he probably didn't tell you, but he doesn't feel good," nick told me. "nothing too bad, he says he just has a headache. me and nick went to urgent care and we were sick so he probably caught it from us," "nice job chris," i smirked at him, before going to matt's room.

"baby?" i knocked on the door. no response. i opened the door and saw him snuggled into his pillows asleep. i smiled to myself and walked in quietly, and carefully closed his door. i walked over and grabbed his phone out of his hand and plugged it in for him, and pulled his blanket over him, before shutting his light off and going back into the living room. "he's asleep so keep it down out here," i said and i walked over to their counter. i grabbed a water and the medicine he needed. i wrote a little note letting him know i was here if he needed me, and to make sure he takes the medicine, before going back into his room, and putting everything on his bedside table next to his phone.

- an hour later -

i was playing mario party with nick and chris, when my phone went off, and it was matt.

matt💌
are you still here?

y/n🩵
yes, i'm playing mario party
with ur brothers to keep them
quiet, do you need anything baby?

matt💌
can u come in here when
you're done? i miss u.

y/n🩵
ofc, not even 10 minutes.
i love u

the game eventually ended, and i got up. "matt's awake, but you guys can keep playing. just please try not to be loud," i told them before going into matt's room. he looked over and when he saw me his eyes lit up. "hi baby," i smiled, walking over, feeling his forehead. "you feeling okay?" i ran my hands through his hair. "my head feels really heavy, thank you for the medicine," he mumbled. "of course, when i got here they told me you didn't feel good, so i came in to take care of you but you were asleep, i didn't wanna wake you." i leaned down and kissed his forehead. "do i feel warm?" "not really, do you feel warm?" he nodded.

i pulled the blanket down off of him a little bit, so his whole body wasn't trapped under it. "give your body a little bit to cool down baby, you were trapped under there," i told him. "did you eat anything? do you want anything?" he looked at me, "uhm.. can you just get me one of the small bags of chips that we have?" "of course, i'll be right back," i told him before going to grab him his chips, and going back into his room. "one more thing," he said. "what's up baby? what do you need?" "cuddles from my beautiful girlfriend," he smiled. i rolled my eyes, "you're sick but still corny," i laughed, before walking over and laying with him.

the second i laid down he immediately laid his head in the crook of my neck, and i rubbed his back. "i love you, thank you," he mumbled. "i love you, don't thank me baby, that's why i'm here," i kissed his head. he moved his hand to grab my free one and held it. i smiled as he started rubbing my hand with his thumb, and sooner or later he was back asleep. i smiled and kissed his head once again, going on my phone and letting him get his rest.