hit - chris

POSSIBLE TWS: mentions of being drunk, a drunk parent, getting hit

requested?: no!

summary!: in which your dad is drunk and hits you, and you call chris to come get you

y/n's pov
i was in my room, doing my homework, when i heard the front door slam. my dad probably just got home. and is most likely drunk. my mom passed away recently and ever since my dad likes to get drunk, to 'distract himself' as he would say, but usually when he's drunk he likes to hit me, because he thinks my moms death is my fault. i haven't told my boyfriend, because he would just worry about me, and i didn't wanna stress him out anymore, he already had his youtube channel, his own clothing brand, and he was going on tour soon.

my bedroom door opened, i looked up and it was my dad. and yep, he was definitely drunk. "did you make dinner?" he asked. "it's in the fridge," i said. "what is it?" "just some pasta," i replied. "you know i don't eat that stupid shit," he raised his voice at me. "i'm sorry, we just haven't went to the store yet," i mumbled, looking back down. "did i tell you to talk back to me? i don't think so," he said. i didn't say anything and just started doing my homework again.

"i'm talking to you." he snapped, grabbing my chin, making me look at him. he had a tight grip on me. "you're hurting me," i mumbled. "good, now you know how it feels, you hurt me when your mother left us, it's your fault she's gone!" he yelled, slapping me. he let go of my chin, looking at me. "pathetic," he spit. "so you're just not gonna say anything?" he hit me again. "please stop," i mumbled, and he grabbed my arm, tightly again, pulling me out of his chair. "what did you just say to me?" "i said stop! you're hurting me!" i yelled in his face.

not a good idea. he just laughed at me, before slapping me again. before shoving me backwards and leaving the room. i sat back down at my desk, pulling out my phone and calling chris. it was time i told him, i cannot stay in this house anymore. "hello?" he answered almost immediately. "chris, i need you to come get me.. please," i said quietly, not knowing if he was standing outside my door. "what's wrong baby? what happened?" he asked. "i haven't told you because i didn't want you worrying, but ever since my mom died my dad comes home drunk and hits me, and he just did it again tonight, he just left the room, i can't stay here anymore chris," i started crying.

"okay baby, i'm coming. i'm gonna tell matt and we're gonna come get you, pack what you need and we'll go to the store tomorrow and get anything else you need, you're staying with us from now on," he said. "okay," i cried. "you're okay, i'll be there in a few minutes, i promise. i'll text you when i'm there, okay?" "okay," i replied. "i love you," he told me. "i love you," i sniffled, and he hung up. i quickly got up, grabbing my back and shoving my clothes, wallet, charger, hair brush, and other necessities i would need. i sat on my bed waiting for chris to get here, when my phone went off.

chris❤️

we're here, do you need me
to come in?

no, i'll be okay. i'm coming rn.
read

i grabbed my bag, and quickly went downstairs. he was in the kitchen not even paying attention, so i took my chances and ran out of the house quickly. i closed the door, and i saw chris and matt standing in the driveway, probably waiting to see if they would've needed to come in and get me. i ran over to them, and chris pulled me into him. "you're okay, we're gonna take care of you baby," he said, rubbing my back as i basically sobbed into his chest. "come on, let's get you out of here before he sees you," chris said, and he got into the backseat with me.

"you're okay now, you're safe with us y/n, i won't let him hurt you anymore," he said as i laid on his shoulder, and he rubbed my arm with his thumb. "i love you guys so much, thank you," i said to them. "love you too y/n, you're like my little sister i'll do anything to keep you safe," matt said. "i love you baby, you're safe with us, i promise," chris kissed my head as we drove back to the triplets house.