fight - matt

summary!
in which you are at larray's
birthday party, and matt gets into a
fight over you.

y/n's pov

i was at my best friend, larrays birthday party. i came by myself. i was gonna come with the triplets, but me and matt got into a fight, and he was mad at me, so i wasn't gonna ask him to come pick me up. he would've, just because that's how much of a sweetheart he is, but i didn't want to make him go out of the way, especially when he's mad at me. i was sitting up by the DJ speaker thingy next to larray, i was on my phone and he started tapping my shoulder.

"y/n, y/n, y/n," he tapped me numerous times. "what?" i looked up and he pointed, i looked and he was pointing at matt, who had an angry look on his face going up to 2 dudes, chris and nick behind him, also lily, chris' girlfriend. next thing i know matt is throwing a punch at the dude, and then a whole crowd forms around them. i can't see much but i end up seeing nick and chris pulling him away. lily looked up at me, "bring him up here," i mouthed and she nodded.

they made their way through the crowd, and next thing i know matt was next to me. i stood up, "sit down," i told him and he sat down. i took his face in my hands and looked at him, and frowned. "your lips bleeding," i told him. "oh well," he shrugged. i gave him a look and grabbed a napkin, not having anything else to work with, and carefully started dabbing his lip. "what happened matt?" i sighed and he looked at me. "they were talking badly about you.." he whispered.

"matt.." i looked at him. "they were calling you hot, and just straight up talking about your body, and then about the things they would do to you, i let my anger get the best of me, im sorry.." he said. "don't be sorry," i said and he looked at me. "you're not mad?" "mad? baby, you're mad at me, and you still defended me?" he nodded his head. "you're my girl, whether i'm mad at you or not," he pulled me into his lap. i sighed and looked down. "i'm sorry for last night.."

"y/n, it's-" "no," i cut him off. "i shouldn't of said half of the things i said, i love you, i really do. i just, i don't know what got into me. i was just, i don't even know. but i'm really sorry, i didn't mean what i said. i don't love you, i don't wanna be with you, that all a lie. heat of the moment. i love you, i want to stay with you, i trust you with my entire life i don't know what i would do without you matt, i-" i ranted and he cut me off, by kissing me.

"you think i don't know you were just upset? 30 minutes before our argument you were kissing all up on me, being your cute clingy self, i was just letting you let all your frustration out. yes i got mad, but it's okay, i forgive you." he said after he pulled away. "i still can't believe you got into a fight," i mumbled. "i gotta protect my girl," he smiled. "i wasn't even there!" "i would defend you even if you were in a different country," he said, kissing me again.

and that's it for the night 🕺🏻. 4 times in one day i've never done that before 😟, anyways i just wanted to get all my drafts out so i could start working on new ones, see you tmrw after my job interview!!! kisses!!! 😚😚😚

ALSO, OMG??? THANK YOU FOR 1. 500 followers???? are you guys crazy???? also 2. 100k reads on this book???? i love u guys with my entire heart, thank you :,)