reunited - chris

summary:
in which you were in New York for
your job, and you finally fly back to LA
to come home and see chris <3

y/n's POV

i have been in New York for a while for work. it's been a lot of meetings, and a lot of work. finally i was able to go back home, and i immediately got the first flight. i miss my family, i miss my best friends, i miss my boyfriend chris. work has had me so stressed out recently i've been needing one of his hugs. he just gives those hugs where it feels like all the problems in the world disappear. i was in the airport waiting for my flight to be called. i had planned everything out with nick, and laura was gonna pick me up from the airport and bring me to the triplets house.

my flight got called, and i texted laura and nick to let them know i was about to board and i'd be there soon. i got on the plane and sat down, and i put my airpods in and ended up falling asleep. i was woken up by one of the flight attendants letting me know that we landed. i thanked her and got up, grabbing my carryon bag and heading off of the plane. i ended up going to baggage claim, grabbing my bags, and walking to find laura. i ended up finding her and i smiled, walking over to her, to be met with her greeting me with a hug.

"oh thank goodness you're back! chris will not shut up," she laughed, pulling away from the hug. "so i've heard," i giggled. we walked out to the car and got in, and started driving to the triplets house. we pulled into their driveway and i got out, running to their front door and knocking. the door opened and i was met with matt. i tackled him into a hug. "hi matty," i smiled. "hi y/n," he hugged me back. "missed you," i said. "missed you too, loser," he laughed. "chris is in his room.." he said. "okay, i'm gonna go see nick first," i smiled, running upstairs to nicks room and knocking on his door.

he opened the door, "hi bestie!" i smiled. he pulled me into a hug. "what are you doing here?" "i came home early, thank god," i said. "well i missed you, we definitely need to have a movie sleepover again soon," he smiled at me. "yes! please soonnnn," i laughed. "yes, now go see your loverboy, he will not shut up about you," he groaned and rolled his eyes. i laughed, "okay," i smiled, pulling away and making my way downstairs.

i knocked on chris' door, "yo" he said. i opened the door and he turned to see who walked in, and the biggest smile crept onto his face. he rushed over to me and pulled me into a hug. "hi baby," he kissed my head. "i missed you, please don't move just stay right here," i said and laid on his shoulder. "you okay?" "i missed you and i'm stressed out, i needed one of your hugs," i mumbled. he squeezed me tighter and rubbed my back. "well you're back now so you can have as many hugs as you want," he kissed my head. i leaned my head up and kissed him.

"i love you, i missed you, im so happy i'm back with you," i said, laying my head on his shoulder. "i missed you, im happy you're back, i love you more," he said. he brought me over to his bed and he laid down, opening his arms and i immediately crawled into them and laid my head on his chest. i grabbed his hand and started playing with his bracelet, and he rubbed my back. "this is perfect, this is where i'm most happy," i said. "where?" he asked. "with you, just laying here in silence, just being around you. i'm so happy," i smiled. "i love you," he kissed my head. it was so good to be back with my boy.