angry confessions - matt

next few chapters will be requests!

an angry confessions type of imagine was requested, and also an angry confession type of one for matt, so i'm gonna do one for both chris and matt !!
REQUEST!

summary!
in which you and matt get into an argument,
and he confesses his feelings for you, only to
be surprised that you feel the same way about him.

y/n's POV

we were at the beach today. we as in me, the triplets, and madi. the triplets were my best friends, although i had a crush on matt. but i'm pretty positive he doesn't feel the same way about me. the boys were in the water, and me and madi were sitting in the sand on our towels. i was scrolling through my phone when someone came up to us. "hey, i think you're uhm.. really pretty." i looked up and some boy was looking at me.

"oh, thanks!" i smiled, and he was scratching the back of his neck. "can i uhm.. maybe get your number?" he looked at me. "sure," i smiled and he handed me his phone. i put my number in and gave it back to him, and he smiled at me and walked away. "someone doesn't look like he's a fan of what just happened," madi said, and i looked over and matt was staring at me, with an annoyed look on his face. i gave him a confused look and he just rolled his eyes at me and looked away.

"oh." i said and looked down, going back on my phone. a little while later the triplets came over to us, "come on we're leaving," chris said. i looked up at them and matt wouldn't even look at me. "matt," he ignored me. i sighed and got up, grabbing my stuff and walking to the car in front of everybody else, not wanting to be talked to right now. why was matt mad at me? i got to the car and stood there, waiting for matt to unlock it.

i got in the backseat this time, instead of being in the front with matt like i was on our way here. everybody got in and the car ride back to the triplets house was silent. we got back and matt immediately went into his room, and i followed him up there. "matt," i said as i opened his door and walked in. "why are you mad at me?" i asked him. "go away. go talk to your boyfriend at the beach." he said. "that's what this is about? because some boy talked to me?" i asked him. "no." he said.

"then what's wrong matt? what did i do?" "why did you give him your number?" he looked at me. "he could be psycho, he could kill you for all you know," he said. "matt, he was nervous to talk to me, i doubt he's a murderer." "why are you defending him?!" "why are you mad i gave him my number?!" "because i fucking love you, y/n!" he yelled. "i.. what?" i looked at him. "i love you. i'm in love with you, i hate to see you talking to any other dude that's not me." he said.

"matt.." "just, get out, i wanna be alone." he said. "matt-" "y/n, go." "matt i love you too!" i looked at him. "what..?" "i love you, i have for awhile i just didn't think you felt the same way about me. i thought you just saw me as your best friend, so i tried to talk to other people so my feelings would die down, and they just.. didn't. i love you matt, i-" i got cut off with his lips on mine. i kissed him back, and he pulled away and looked at me. "did we just confess our love during an argument?" "i think we did.." "well then can we argue again so i can ask you to be my girlfriend?" he smirked.