eras tour - chris

summary!
in which you go to the eras tour with chris :)

before any of y'all come with the 'hE sAiD hE hAtEs TaYlOr SwIfT' i'm telling u rn idc, y'all make a big deal over EVERYTHING, plus he cleared this up so ARGUE WITH THE WALL. 😭 SO PLEASEEEE do not bring that shit up in my comments 😭

y/n's pov
i was getting ready to go to a concert. a TAYLOR SWIFT concert. the eras tour. my boyfriend chris surprised me with tickets for my birthday, after i cried for an hour about me not being able to get any after they first went on sale. i was doing my hair and makeup right now, and i knew chris was already ready, but me? i wanted to go all out kind of, i mean it's a taylor swift concert. chris wouldn't tell me where we were sitting, he told me he "didn't know either" all he knows is he got the tickets.

i finished getting ready and walked out to be met with chris in his room, and when he saw me he smiled at me. "you look so cute baby," he smiled, getting up and walking over giving me a kiss. "you ready?" he asked and i nodded, smiling. "okay, let me tell matt," he smiled, leaving the room. a few minutes later he came back into the room. "come on," he smiled. i got up and followed him out and into the car. matt dropped us off at the venue, and telling us to let him know when it was over.

chris grabbed my hand as he lead me over to check in. chris scanned our tickets, and we went inside. chris did not let of my hand the entire time as he lead us to where we were sitting. we started walking down the steps and i expected him to stop, but he just kept going until we got on the floor. i stopped dead in my tracks and he looked at me. "you got us floor seats?! no you didn't," i said. "come on," he smiled at me, grabbing my hand again and began walking. finally we got to our seats, and we were front row. "chris," i said tearing up. "aww baby," he laughed, pulling me into a hug.

we sat there for a little bit, i laid on chris' shoulder, we had taken pictures and now i was watching him as he scrolled through them. "i love you," i told him. "i love you so much," he smiled, kissing my head. we sat there for a little while longer, and then applause by lady gaga started playing, and everyone got excited. "why's everyone excited over this?" chris asked. "after this there's one more song and then she comes out," i told him and he nodded. after applause was over, a countdown came up on the screen, and you don't own me started playing. me and chris stood up, and watched as the countdown went down.

the countdown ended, and her intro started. "chris!" i slapped his arm excitedly, before basically hugging his arm. he smiled at me and kissed my head again. i saw him pull out his phone and start recording me, probably so he could get my reaction for when taylor finally comes out. the feather things made their way to the middle of the stage, before all covering one spot, and then they lifted back up, and there she was. tears immediately started flowing down my face as she started singing Miss Americana and the Heartbreak Prince.

every time i would look over at chris he would be looking at me with the biggest smile on his face. eventually i basically lost my voice during the reputation era. chris has definitely won boyfriend of the year. eventually the show had ended, and my eyes were red and puffy, and my voice was gone. i turned to chris and he smiled at me, pulling me into the biggest hug ever. "did you have fun?" he asked and i nodded. "thank you," i whispered, and my voice was still cracking. "of course baby, i know how much you love her," he smiled, leaning down and kissing me, and we left, waiting for matt to come pick us up.