mama's boy - chris

requested?: yes!

summary!: HEYYY BAEEEE... so like i gotta request.

can you make a chris imagine something along the lines of mamas boy??? idc how you do it bc ur imagines are the best anyways. thanks pooks

notes!: thank you for the request! i hope you like it <3

where did my parents go?
i'm not in italy
they like vacation home
much more than they love me

chris has always felt like he wasn't important enough to his parents. he always felt like they put everything else above him, like right now. "what's wrong baby?" i asked as he came into my room with tears rolling down his face. "they left, again." he said. "i'm sorry honey," i frowned, pulling him into a hug. "i love you," i told him. "i love you, thank you for loving me more than they do," he sobbed onto my shoulder. "baby.." i frowned, holding him tighter.

i wish i was a toy
you say "ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha"
ah
and you laugh
and i cry

"i wish i was that stupid doll she's always bringing everywhere, that thing gets more attention than me! and it's not even alive!" he cried. my heart broke for chris, i've never seen him this emotional before. "i'm so sorry baby," i frowned, feeling my own eyes tear up. "she doesn't even think to," he cut himself off with another sob. "i know honey, i'm sorry. i hate to see you so upset and crying," i rubbed his back.

i'm not a mamas boy
i'd go see italy
i'd go see tuscany
if you could come with me

"maybe if i went to italy she'd come with me," he said. "since she loves that place more than me," he said. "chris," i frowned. "like how do you show a vacation home, shit that's not real, or living more love and attention than your own kid?" he said. "i know, i don't know how people do it, i'm so sorry baby," i said. he pulled away and looked at me, "thank you for caring," he said, his eyes tearing up again. "hey hey hey, no more tears," i said. "and of course, i'll always care, you have no idea how bad it's breaking my heart to see you like this."

please come out and play with us more
izzy izzy izzybell likes to stay in my house
please come out and play with us now

"i just wish she cared," he sighed, sitting on my bed. "she does chris, i know she doesn't show it but deep down i know she cares," i told him. "i just want to be loved by my own mother, i want to be payed attention to, i just," he sighed, looking down. i frowned and wrapped my arms around him again. "i'm so sorry baby, i wish i knew how to help you with this," i told him. "just you being here helps me, thank you," he said. "i'll always be here."

okay so i realized halfway through that i don't even know if you meant the song, so if not just let me know and i'll redo this bc i'm an idiot. i was gonna just stop and wait but then i was kinda feeling this for a minute so i continued, but again if this isn't what you meant seriously let me know and i will do this again for you !

also, i didn't expect my ass to still be awake, so i have like 3 more requests to do now, so let's just say requests are open again LMAO, i'm gonna try and get these last 3 out tonight and then take my ass to sleep. i literally don't know how i'm awake still i'm running on like 3 hrs of sleep and i got up at 9 this morning, and it's 2 in the morning right now. IVE TRIED FALLING ASLEEP LIKE 20 TIMES AND I CANT. so here i ammmm LMAO