hit - matt

summary!
in which you run into your
ex boyfriend at a party.

y/n's POV

i was at my friend larrays birthday party. there was a bunch of influencers here, that were also my friends, so i was glad i got to socialize a bit, instead of just staying attached to the triplets side, like i normally am. i was talking to larray, nai, and arrington, when i needed another drink. "i'm gonna go grab a water, do you guys want anything?" they all said no and i smiled, telling them i'd be back, before i went into the kitchen to grab a water. i went to turn back and when i felt a hand grab my wrist.

my first thought was matt, so i turned around smiling, to be met with someone who wasn't matt. my ex boyfriend. "no," i said before taking myself out of his grip, walking away. "you can't avoid me forever," he said, and i just ignored him, walking back to my friends. "i just ran into y/e/n," i sighed when i got back to them. "what?!" larray said. "he must've saw me or something, i was on my way back and he grabbed me," i said, looking down at my wrist, that now had a red handprint on it.

"y/n," nai started. "do you want one of us to go get ma" she was cut off by y/e/n walking over again. "so this is where you ran off to," he said. "yeah, away from you." i said. "come on baby, why don't you give me another chance," he wrapped his arms around my waist, to which i immediately pushed off of me. "you cheated on me, and i'm in a better relationship actually if you must know. he treats me better than you ever have," i told him. "you don't mean that," he snarled. "yes i do." i said sternly.

"i don't see him anywhere?" he smirked at me. "so?" "so that means i can do this," he said leaning in, putting his lips onto mine, and i immediately pushed him away from me as hard as i could. "what the fuck?!" i yelled. "you fucking bitch," he growled, coming over and grabbing my wrist, pulling me closer to him, and he hit me. this dude hit me. "hey!" larray yelled at him. "don't you ever fucking do that to me again!" he hit me again. "got it?!" he snarled, hitting me again. i didn't say a word. "good," he pushed me away, causing me to stumble backwards.

i was caught by somebody, and i looked up to see matt. fuck. "you okay?" he asked and i gave him a look. a look to say 'no, i want to just go home and cry right now' he set me to the side and looked at y/e/n. "you have about 3 seconds to explain why you guys slapped my girlfriend 3 fucking times." matt was pissed. "look at her, she's pathetic, how could you not wanna put your hands on her?" "uhm, because she's a girl?! if anything i wanna put my hands on you right now." "matt please," i tried to stop him.

he turned to look at me, and his face softened, and then y/e/n punched him, right in the face. "what the fuck?!" i yelled. matt swung on him and got him right in the nose, causing y/e/n to stumble backwards, falling to the ground. "don't ever fucking put your hands on my girlfriend again." he said, walking away and over to me. "come on baby, let's go home, you're okay," he wiped my eyes, i didn't even know i was crying. "bye guys. i'm so sorry," i sighed. "don't be! it's okay, we'll hang soon!" they said to me, and me and matt left.

"you okay?" he asked and i just broke down sobbing. "baby," he frowned and pulled me into his chest. "that whole situation just gave me flashbacks," i cried. "i know, i know, you're okay, i got you, i'm right here, i love you, and i'll never let him touch you again." he whispered into my ear. "come on, i'll take you to my house and we can eat ice cream and watch movies, how's that sound?" he asked, knowing that was my favorite thing to do, and i just looked at him and nodded, and he kissed me. "let's go home baby," we walked to the car.