random cuddles - matt

requested?: yes!

summary!: Hey i have a request! Could you do how Matt would react if we randomly come and cuddle him when we are sad/stressed? If not no problem! I LOVE THESE SO SO SO MUCH!!!

notes!: thank you for the request! and thank you for the kind words! i hope you enjoy! and to everyone else, feel free to leave a request! you can always message them to me! and feel free to request more than one!

y/n's pov
today has been really stressful. work was starting to get to be too much, and people were quitting, which meant i now had more shift than before. i also got the news that my grandma was in the hospital right now, which made me upset, today has been really overwhelming.

i was on my way to my boyfriends house right now. honestly i just had a really bad day, i was upset and stressed out, and i just wanted to be with him. he knows how to make everything feel better, just being his presence alone always made me feel better. i pulled into the driveway, getting out and going inside.

i made my way over to matt's room, opening the door and going inside. he was laying in his bed playing on his phone, probably pokémon. he didn't even notice me yet, so i walked over, taking my shoes off and climbing into his bed with him. he turned to look at me, and i just moved closer to him and snuggled into his side. he put his phone down, wrapping his arms around me. "hi baby, you okay?" he asked, and i just nodded.

"are you sure? it's not like you to just show up out of nowhere to cuddle," he laughed a little, rubbing my back. "i'm just sad and stressed, i wanted to see you," i said, laying my face in the crook of his neck. "i'm sorry baby, do you wanna talk about it?" he asked and i shook my head, and he just held me tighter, still rubbing my back. we laid there in silence, and matt just held me and rubbed my back, he knew exactly how to help me feel better when i didn't wanna talk.

"my grandmas in the hospital," i mumbled into his neck after a few more minutes. "oh baby," he squeezed me tighter. "i'm sorry, sweetheart," he rubbed my back. "and work is so stressful now, everyone's quitting which means i have to work more, i don't wanna do it," i teared up. "what can i do to help you feel better, beautiful?" he whispered into my ear. "just lay here with me, please. can we take a nap?" i asked him. "of course baby, if that'll help you feel better," he said, and i nodded. "i wanna quit my job," i said. "it's already too much, and now adding more shifts onto it, i don't know if i can handle it all," i admitted.

"and that's okay baby, you can quit, and i'll be here to help you and support you until you get a new one," he whispered, still rubbing my back. "ok," i mumbled, half asleep in the crook of his neck. "i'm happy you felt comfortable enough to come to me to help you feel better baby, i'm glad i can help you be in a better mood," he whispered to me. "i love you," i mumbled, falling asleep. "i love you gorgeous," he kissed my head, still rubbing my back, tracing little shapes with his thumb here and there.