spelling bee - chris

request!

summary!
in which you film the spelling bee video with the
triplets

y/n's pov
"i'm gonna hit somebody next," chris said. then he went to hug nick and nick pushed him off, "get off of me!" "i just love you so much," chris laughed. "next person to lay another hand on me you're getting the full raft," chris said. "you guys do realize you haven't really told them what you're doing yet, right?" i laughed, looking at them. "anyways," nick said. "hey guys we're doing a spelling bee part twooo," chris said. "and y/n is here!" matt said. "i'm just here for commentary," i smiled at the camera.

"wow not even to support your own boyfriend," chris fake whined. "get over it," i said to him. "first word, pharaoh," nick said. "oh my godddd," chris complained. "i know they want me to say f," he said. "babe who the hell is they?" i said. he got it wrong. "no" "ugh i'm so stupid," he said. "no don't say that," i said to him, and he looked at me. "like what level word is that," he groaned. then it was nicks turn. "handkerchief," chris said. nick got it wrong too. "no! hahaha!" chris laughed.

then it was chris' turn again. "bologna" matt said. "ughh i don't know how to spell it," he whined. "who are you dating?" nick asked me. "hey!" chris said. "leave him alone," i giggled. chris got it wrong again. "i'm so thirsty," chris complained. "what do you want?" i asked him. "you'll get a drink for me?" he asked. "i mean i would assume that's why she's asking what you want," nick shrugged. "shut up," chris rolled his eyes. "can you get me a pepsi pleaseee?" he asked. "of course," i left the room, getting him his drink and walking back into the room.

"you're an angel thank you," he smiled, kissing me as i handed him his pepsi. "this shit is so dumb like it makes me embarrassed," chris said, and i grabbed his hand. "you'll be okay," i said to him. "the number twenty," nick said. "t-w-e-n-t-e-y" he spelled. "no e," nick said. he walked over and grabbed my hand again and held it as nick and matt got their words to spell. "you okay?" i mouthed to him, and he nodded. it was chris' turn again. "minuscule," matt said. "can i abbreviate it to mini?" he laughed. "oh my," i mumbled. he got it wrong, surprise surprise.

chris finally got his first word right. "there you go," i smiled at him, and he walked over, leaning down and giving me a kiss. "how do you guys get this stuff?" chris asked. "well that was a part 2! hopefully we'll do a part 3 if you guys want it," nick said and ended the video. "i'm so stupid," chris groaned, walking over to me. "no baby don't say that," i stood up, hugging him. "i couldn't even spell 20 right," he sighed into my shoulder. "it's okay, we'll work on it," i patted his back. "i hate you," he mumbled.