angry confessions - chris

request!

in which you're getting ready for a date,
and chris isn't a big fan of it, and he finally confesses
that he's in love with you.

y/n's POV

I was getting ready for a date. i was in nicks room at the triplets house, since he was helping me. i had brought a few outfit choices over and had him help me pick what to wear. i was doing my makeup when his door opened. "oh hey chris," nick said. i looked up, i've always had feelings for chris. but i always thought if i told him i'd ruin our friendship, so i kept my mouth shut. "hey, what are you- oh, hey y/n," he smiled at me. "hi," i said, smiling and putting my mascara on.

"to answer your question, i'm helping y/n get ready for a date." nick said. "a date?" chris said, lowkey sounding hurt. "yeah, she has a date tonight, chris." nick said, making it sound obvious. "with who?" chris asked. nick shrugged. i finished my makeup and walked back out into nicks room, and they both looked at me. "yesss! look at you," nick smiled, and chris just kept looking at me. "you look great babe," nick told me.

"chris? you okay?" i asked him, and he just shook his head at me and walked away. i looked at nick and he shrugged, so i followed chris into his room. "chris, what's wrong?" i asked. "you can talk to me," i told him. "i don't want to." he said, he sounded mad. "why are you mad at me..?" i asked, now getting upset. chris has never been mad at me before. he just looked at me. "what did i do..?" i asked.

"who are you going on a date with?" he asked, sternly. "why does it matter..?" i asked. "because i need to know who my best friend is going with? so i know she's okay?" he said. "i don't think that's why chris, you wouldn't be mad over that.." "it doesn't matter." "chris, you're upset, it matters. please just talk to me," i said and grabbed his hand, and he yanked it away.

"don't you have a date to go to?" "no, not until my best friend tells me what's wrong." i said. "just go! leave me alone!" "chris! why are you mad about me going on a date? i don't get it!" i yelled, and he looked at me. "because that should be me! i should be taking you out y/n! i love you! you should be with me, not him!" he yelled, looking at me. i looked back at him, shocked at what i heard. "just, forget about what i said. go on your date," he said and went and laid in his bed.

i pulled out my phone, texting and canceling my date, before going to get in bed with chris. "y/n, just go on your da-" "i cancelled it." i told him, and he looked at me, and i kissed him. immediately he kissed back, putting his hand on my cheek, and i pulled away eventually. "i love you too chris, i was just going on these dates trying to hide my feelings," i told him. he just looked at me and kissed me again, i could get used to this.