haunted hotel - matt

requested?: yes!

summary!: Can u do the one u did with chris abt the haunted house but Instead of chris its matt?

notes!: thank you for the request i hope you like it!

y/n's pov
today we were visiting the 3rd most haunted hotel in texas. we were mostly doing it for content, but the triplets really wanted to go. we walked in, and immediately i grabbed matt's hand, as we went to check in. we got into the elevator, and some random dude came running into our elevator, and i immediately moved closer to matt, and he wrapped his arm around me, holding me close to him.

"are you guests at the hotel?" the guy asked. "yes," nick said. "what are you guys doing?" the guy asked again. "we're staying at the hotel," nick said. "here let me get my little pamphlet," matt said, letting go of my hand to show the guy our key to our rooms to prove we were staying at the hotel. we got to our floor and walked out, looking for our room.

we found our room, and we walked in. we looked around, and then we found out that our view was literally a cemetery. "what the hell," i mumbled. i turned to look at matt and he was looking around the room. i walked over to him and he looked at me, and smiled at me, grabbing my hand again. a little while later chris came out of the bathroom, "yo did one of you knock to fuck with me or am i legit feeling shit?" he asked.

"i know you're lying," madi said. "i'm so deadass," chris said. "matt did you?" madi asked. "i didn't knock," matt shook his head. "we gotta get the fuck outta here," chris said. "i'm so deadass!" he said, and i grabbed onto matt's arm. "that red wall is outside the room," nick said. "something knocked on it," chris said. "how am i supposed to go in there after he came out with that story?" matt asked. "have fun!" nick told him.

i went and sat on the bed while i waited for matt, and everyone started talking about that guy from the elevator again. after matt came out of the bathroom we decided we were gonna finally go to the scary floor. i grabbed matt's hand and held onto it tightly the entire time on our way up there and as we walked around. we waited for the elevator again, when memo's camera started beeping. "what?" madi asked.

"the camera keeps like stopping and starting recording by itself," tril said. "matt," i moved closer to him, and he wrapped his arm around me. "you're okay we're leaving soon," he whispered, kissing the top of my head. we walked around the bottom floor, and then we finally left, getting back onto the bus. "that shit was crazy," nick said. "next time you guys wanna do that let me know so i can stay home," i said, laughing before going and getting into my bunk for the night, being joined by matt a little while later.