will you be my gf? - chris

summary!
in which you and chris both have feelings
for each other, and you both have admitted that
to each other, and chris FINALLY asks you
to be his girlfriend.

y/n's POV

i was on my way to the triplets house, like usual. they had invited me over to film a video with them. we were gonna do the blindfolded baking video, this time i was gonna be the one blindfolded. i got there, and made my way to the front door. before i could even knock, the door was opened by chris. "hi beautiful," he smiled at me. see, here's the thing with me and chris, we both like each other, we both have told each other, we do coupley things, like cuddle, hold hands, and even kiss every once in awhile, we just haven't made it official, and it was killing me.

"hi chris," i smiled, walking inside. "wait no, come here," he said and i turned around, and he kissed me. "okay, you can do now," he smirked at me, knowing damn well i was gonna go upstairs looking like a tomato due to how bad i was blushing. i made my way upstairs and into the kitchen, to be met with nick and matt. "y/n!" they both cheered. "hi guys," i smiled. "are you ready to film?" "yeah, what am i making?" "brownies," nick smiled at me. "okay," i nodded. they got everything out, before chris came over and blindfolded me.

"sorry if this hurts, pretty girl," he mumbled the last part into my ear, and i playfully elbowed him. "good?" chris asked. i nodded. "okay! what's up you guys! we're back with another blindfolded baking video, we've all done it already, so now it's y/n's turn!" nick cheered. i just waved, not even knowing if i was facing the camera. "so, y/n is gonna be making brownies today, she's gonna be doing everything herself, we're just going to be telling her what she needs," matt explained. "you ready y/n?" chris asked, and i just nodded.

"okay, first you need to crack 3 eggs." nick told me. "okay, where's the bowl?" i asked, moving my hands around trying to find it. suddenly, it was placed in front of me. "here you go, baby," chris whispered into my ear, and i immediately tensed up. i shook my head and reached around for the eggs, cracking them, and then doing whatever else i needed to, and then they put them in the oven, and finally i took my blindfold off. i grabbed chris' hand and brought him into the other room, looking at him. "don't do that," i told him.

"do what?" he smirked, and i just gave him a look, before going to walk away. "y/n," he grabbed my arm and brought me back over to him. "what?" "can i be your boyfriend?" he asked me, and i looked at him, before smiling. "only if i can be your girlfriend," i smiled at him. "of course you can," he brought me into a kiss. "okay lovebirds, come on.. the brownies are done."

A/N: TAKING REQUESTS!

READ BELOW:

andddd, once again, that's it for my ideas!

so PLEASEEE, message me what you wanna see!

please don't comment them, they get lost in all the notifications of people voting so it takes me a while to see them 😞.

REMINDERS FOR REQUESTS:

- no triggering topics, such as:
- r*pe, drug ab*se, su*cide, etc.

- no topics that you KNOW / THINK will trigger someone else. just because it doesn't trigger you doesn't mean it doesn't trigger others !!

- no violence. i will write about a fist fight at the most, no stabbing, shooting, etc.

thank you guys for all the love on the book! it genuinely makes me smile when i upload and you guys immediately jump on and race to be first, or you just compliment my work, i genuinely from the bottom of my heart appreciate it. and i love every single one of you with my entire heart, thank you so much <3.