pasta - matt

request!

summary!
in which you're with the triplets when
they film their "we became master chefs" video :)

y/n's pov
i was currently in the van with the triplets, and nate. we were going to their vacation home, and matt wanted me to come with them. we were currently eating pizza before we went to the vacation house, just hanging out and talking. we eventually made it to the house, and we were looking for something to eat, and we didn't have anything, so we went out to the store to get stuff to make pasta.

we finished up at the store and came back, and the triplets wanted to vlog us making the pasta. so that's what we were doing right now. they were all in the kitchen and i walked in to see them all standing there, matt in a black tank top and red shorts, but he looked good. i walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him, and he put one of his hands on top of mine. "hi baby," he smiled, turning his head to look at me. "hi," i smiled. "you wanna help us?" he asked. "sure, you guys probably don't know what you're doing," i said pulling away from him.

obviously the first thing we did was boil the water, and then they put the pasta in, and waited for it to cook. "what it's like to be matt sturniolos girlfriend," chris said, pointing the camera at matt. "he cooks you pasta every night," matt went along. "is that true y/n?" chris pointed the camera at you. "no, i'm the one that cooks him pasta," i smirked. "but he does cook for me if i'm sick or had a long day, so you're not fully wrong," i shrugged. they kept making the pasta and hearing the sauce up, until it was finally done.

"pov your matt's girlfriend and he serves you some nice pasta," chris joked again as matt put some pasta in his bowl. "how much do you want honey?" matt went along with it again, and i couldn't help but laugh. "what's funny y/n?" chris pointed the camera at me. "you, you're more obsessed with my boyfriend then i am," i shrugged, as matt gave me a little plate of pasta. "that's not true!" chris said. "chris you flirt with him every chance you get," nate said. "exactly," i smirked, following matt into the dining room and sitting next to him.

"okay taste test!" nick said. we all tried it on camera, and it was actually pretty good considering the triplets made it themselves. they ended the vlog and we sat around talking and eating. i finished eating and i laid my head on matt's shoulder, and listened to everyone's conversation. i could get used to this, this was really nice.

this is kinda short but there's not much i could get out of an 11 minute video 😭