attempt - matt

TW!: this imagine talks about a suicide attempt, if this topic makes you uncomfortable or will trigger you, please skip and do NOT read.

if any of you ever feel like this don't ever hesitate to reach out to me, my messages are always open <3. so many people love you and the world is a better place because you are in it!

also this imagine is quite literally gonna be the scene in the movie cyberbully just different ppl obvs and changed up a little bit

y/n's pov
dating a famous youtuber comes with lots of negative things. hate being the most common one. people wanted you dead just for dating someone they looked up to. i received death threats everyday, people telling me they'll find where i live, that they'll hurt me, anything you could think of they have probably said to me. so today, i'm gonna give everyone what they want. i'm gonna leave, forever. i pulled out my phone, texting the group chat i have with my boyfriend and his brothers, or my best friends.

y/n
thank you guys for the best years of
my life. i love you all to the moon and back, please
don't ever forget that. just don't forget about me.
none of this is your fault. i love you.

nick
don't forget about you?

chris
y/n what's wrong!?
we need to go you guys.

matt🤍
baby
i love you.
don't do anything.
we're coming.
take deep breaths baby.
we'll be there in not even 10 minutes.

nick
y/n i love you.
please don't do anything you'll regret.

chris
y/n
you're my best friend
the sister i've always wanted
i love you
we're on our way.
not even 5 minutes away.

after i sent that message, i set my phone on my bed and went into my bathroom. i heard my phone going off like crazy, but i couldn't check it. i went into the medicine cabinet, looking for the pills i could take that would do the most damage. i grabbed them, when i heard voices yelling downstairs. "y/n?!" "baby?!" "y/n where are you?!" they yelled, running around the house. "y/n?!" matt yelled, running upstairs.

i heard him go past the bathroom door, and then next thing i know, the bathroom door opened. "i can't get the cap off," i sobbed. "no, no, y/n baby," he said, rushing over to me to try and get the bottle from me. "no!" i cried, trying to take the bottle from his grip. "y/n baby please," he pleaded, now he was crying. we kept fighting for the bottle, when it opened and the pills went everywhere. "no! what did you do?!" i sobbed, and he just brought me into his arms, pulling us to the ground.

"it's okay, i got you, baby calm down, please," he whispered to me, holding me as tight as he could. "i wanna die," i cried, and kept repeating. matt just kept holding me as if his life depended on it. i looked up at saw nick and chris in the doorway with tears rolling down their face. "let me go, i wanna die," i kept repeating, sobbing. "baby," matt said. "no!" i screamed, and tried escaping his grip, but he just pulled me back into him.

they must've called 911 on the way here, because next thing i know paramedics were coming through the door to get me. "no i don't wanna go!" i cried. "i just wanna die," i sobbed. "baby they're gonna help you," matt said. i looked up at him and he was still crying. "no!" i cried. "matt," i cried as they put me on the stretcher they brought in. "i'm right here baby," he said, standing up and grabbing my hand. "i'll be right there when you get there, i love you," he cried, and they brought me out and into the ambulance, and now i was on my way to the hospital.

this was 100% a vent post. im not getting better mentally, if anything i'm getting worse. i don't wanna be here anymore. nothing i do is good enough for anyone. i'm so tired, everyday is just the same it just gets worse and worse every single day. i feel like a disappointment, my own family is starting to not like me, and i wanna run away. i do not deserve to be getting treated the way i am by my "family" and "friends" ... anyways goodnight thank u all for all the love i love u all so much <3.