shipped - chris

hiii! for those who don't know i took
a little break for my mental health, but i am back
and better than i was before, still not 100% but
good enough to the point where i can come back on here for you guys LMFAO. anyways i'm uploading all my drafts at once AGAIN and there's A LOT so enjoy! ;)

request!

summary!
in which you and chris are dating, but your close friends do not know. they continuously ship the two of you, and find you two cuddling together, revealing your relationship to them :)

y/n's pov
me and chris have always been shipping together by our friends. they always tell us how cute we would be as a couple, and little do they know that me and chris are actually a couple, and we have been for a few months now. obviously our families know, but also madi and laura know, and that's it. today we were doing a little halloween pumpkin carving video with our friends, sab, oliver, and anna. and then me and madi, and obviously the triplets.

it was around 5, and our friends weren't coming until around 7, and nick madi and laura had went out to get pumpkins and the carving kits and whatever else we would need. i grabbed a pepsi for chris and a water for me, before going back downstairs to his room. i opened the door and he smiled at me, "come heree, i have the perfect movie for us to watch," he said. i walked over and got into bed with him and handed him his pepsi, and snuggled into his side.

he wrapped his arm around me and hit play, it was random movie. i smiled and wrapped my arm around his waist and moved closer to him, and he held me tighter. we watched the movie and by the time it was over we had about half an hour until everyone got here, so we went back upstairs to see laura nick and madi had everything set up, and nick was setting up the camera so everything was ready. eventually everyone got there and we were in the kitchen, and nick started filming, and we started carving our pumpkins.

this is probably one of my favorite videos i've filmed with the triplets. i've filmed quite a few with them, since we've known each other forever. the fandom knows me as their best friend, and have no clue about me and chris. they don't have any suspicions about us either which is even better. but the video was fun, we were just joking around with each other and laughing the entire video, it was kind of a relaxing thing. after we finally finished, she showed all of our pumpkins to the camera, and told the viewers to vote for who they thought had the best pumpkin.

after we wrapped up and cleaned up, sab oliver and anna decided they were gonna stay and hang out for a little bit, and me and chris decided to sneak downstairs to his room, to watch another movie. we got into his bed and i snuggled into his side again, and he turned on another random movie. we were about an hour and a half in when his door opened, and we heard a couple gasps. we looked up and it was in fact, anna, sab, and oliver. "we came to say bye, but find you two cuddling?!" sab said.

"are you two together finally?" oliver asked. "yeah, we have been for a few months," chris said, shrugging as if it was nothing. "what?!" anna and sab yelled at the same time. "we've been shipping you two together and you've been together this entire time?!" anna said. "yep." chris answered. "what the fuck," oliver said. "well, we'll leave you two alone then, we just came to say bye," sab said. we said our goodbyes and they left, and i laid back down with chris, and he looked down and kissed me. "i love you," he smiled. "i love you."