blindfolded baking video - matt

request!

summary!

in which you film a blindfolded baking
video with the triplets :)

y/n's pov
"alright well if you aren't familiar with what's going on, this is another baking blindfolded video, matt's turn," nick said, as i was tying the multiple blindfolds onto matt. "he's making the most difficult thing to make blindfolded," nick said. "peanut butter cookie brownies," nick said. "so he has to make 2 separate things and then put them together," nick explained. nick and chris got all of the stuff that matt needs and set it on the counter, and i went and sat off to the side.

"where'd y/n go?" matt asked. "i'm right here," i said. "can you get out of here? i'm smelling the popcorn," matt said to chris, and chris went and sat on the counter. matt started off making the brownie batter, and then chris and nick started arguing about chris eating his popcorn. "is this the tablespoon?" matt yelled, trying to get their attention. i looked up, "yes baby you're right," i told him, and he poured the water he needed into the bowl.

"you're not even close to dumping oil into that," nick said. "can you shut up?" matt said to him. i could tell he was slowly getting bothered by the way nick and chris were acting. "i want an apology before i return," chris said. "no you don't i want a fucking apology," matt said. then chris started going on a rant about how that bag of popcorn was the only thing he's ate today, and when i looked up matt was on the floor. "baby," i said, getting up. "matt get up," they started yelling at him. "hold on," i said to them, walking over to matt, and kneeling down next to him. "you okay?" i whispered to him and he nodded. i grabbed the bowl out of his hands and put it on the counter, so he could get up easier.

"you're scared over a bag of popcorn," chris said. "holy shit," matt sighed. "matt listen to me, you're doing fucking nothing. put some effort into the whisk," nick said. "just cause you're mad at him doesn't mean you take it out on me," matt said. matt started whisking again and chris started complaining and matt sighed. "matt shut up!" nick yelled. "maybe if two didn't keep arguing over a bag of popcorn," i said. they all took a break and quieted down for a minute and matt went and got himself a water, and he poured the brownie batter into the pan.

now he was moving onto making the cookie dough. "nick i'll fucking throw this hot butter on you," he said. "you need 9 even steven pieces of cookie," chris told him, and then matt sighed. "what? what's wrong?" chris said, and i looked up. "nick he's gonna cry," chris told nick as he rubbed matt's back. "hold on," i said, walking over and grabbing matt's hand, "come here," i brought him into nicks room, closing the door. "you okay?" i asked him, and he wrapped his arms around me. "their arguing is stressing me out," he mumbled into my shoulder. "i know baby, i could tell," i told him, rubbing his back.

"take a couple deep breaths, you're okay," i told him, still rubbing his back. he just squeezed me tighter and hid his face in my neck. "i got you," i whispered. after a few minutes he pulled away, and he 'looked' at me. "you okay now?" i asked and he nodded, and i leaned in and kissed him. "i love you," i told him as we pulled away. "i love you," he said and we walked back out and matt walked back over to the counter. "knock it off," i mouthed to nick and chris and they nodded.

matt finished putting the cookie dough into the brownie mix and they put it into the oven, and when it was done they called me over and matt took his blindfold off. "they look good baby," i smiled, and they cut it up and we all tried it. "it's good baby," i said and he smiled at me. "i think it's great," chris said. "10/10," nick said. "10?" matt gasped. "yeah 10/10," chris said. "10?" matt asked again. "baby, it's really good, you did good, i give it a 10 too," i said looking at him, and he had the biggest smile on his face.