apology - chris

request!

summary!
in which you and chris get into an argument
and he sneaks over to your house without you
knowing to apologize.

y/n's POV
"i can't believe you're acting like this right now!" he yelled at me. "like what? you're accusing me of shit i didn't do!" i yelled back. "i saw it with my own eyes, y/n!" "you know what? talk to me when you stop acting like a child, chris!" i yelled, before getting up and going to walk out of his room, but he grabbed my hand. "y/n," his voice softened, but i ripped my hand from his grip. "leave me alone," i said before going downstairs and out to my car, leaving and going to my house.

i got home and went upstairs into my room, changing into pajamas before laying down, and i looked at my phone to see a bunch of texts from chris.

chris♥️

y/n
8:13 pm
baby
8:13 pm
i'm sorry
8:14 pm
i love you
8:15 pm
fuck y/n i'm sorry
8:15 pm
i shouldn't of yelled at you like that
8:16 pm
i'm so sorry baby
8:17 pm
i love you so much
8:17 pm
y/n answer me please baby
8:28 pm
read 8:33 pm

i read them and then put my phone back down, getting up and going to the bathroom, brushing my hair and doing my skincare, and my phone started buzzing again. i looked, and chris was calling me, "hello?" i answered as i shut the light off, walking back over to my bed. "y/n, im sorry. i love you, please i just-" "chris, i love you, just not right now, okay? i'll talk to you tomorrow." i said "no y/n i-" i hung up. i didn't wanna talk to him yet, i still needed to let myself relax after our argument.

i sighed, putting my phone down and laying back down, turning on netflix, watching stranger things. i was about halfway through the episode when my bedroom door opened, and i looked over and it was chris. "why are you here?" i said. "do you really think i'd let you go to bed while we're fighting? i don't think so," he said, looking at me, walking over to the side of the bed, sitting down, looking at me again. "i'm sorry, y/n," he sighed. i just kept looking at him.

"i.. i didn't mean to accuse you, i just, when you see things on social media over and over you tend to believe it, but i should've asked you before believing the internet and i am so sorry that i didn't, baby. you don't have to forgive me i just.." he cut himself off with a sigh, and i grabbed his hand. "chris," i said and he looked at me. "i'm not happy with how it all played out, but, i guess i forgive you, i mean i live 20 minutes away and you came all the way over here to apologize," i said.

"i couldn't go to sleep knowing you're mad at me, and i couldn't go to sleep knowing we were fighting.." he whispered. "i'm not mad at you, come here," i opened my arms and he laid down, taking his hat off and laying his head on my chest, and i ran my hands through his hair. "i'm sorry y/n," he said. "baby, please stop apologizing, it's okay," i rubbed his back and played with his hair. "no, it's not okay. i made you upset and that's not okay with me, i feel terrible, and i will do everything i can to make it up to you, i promise."

"chris, you showing up here shows me you care, how'd you even get here anyway?" i asked. "uber," he responded. "yeah, see? you spent money just to come here and apologize to me, chris, you shouldn't of even did that but i promise you it's okay, you don't need to do anything else," i told him. he looked up at me, and leaned up and kissed me, and i kissed him back. "i love you," he mumbled, laying his head in my neck, placing a couple kisses. "i love you chris, so much." i said. "missed you," he mumbled, still placing tiny kissed on my neck, making his way up to my jaw. "it's only been like 45 minutes," i laughed. "so? i missed my girl," he said, kissing me again.