tour bus tour - matt

requested?: yes!

summary!: Hi! I'm not sure how to put in a request for your sturniolo imagine book but do you think you could do one for the vlog on tour from yesterday for matt? Youre such an amazing writer! Also if this could remain anonymous that would be great 😀

notes!: thank you for the request! i hope you like it <3!

y/n's pov
"let's read matt's shirt," nick said. "let me give you the backstory," matt said. "we went to the bargain mart, and i hated this hoodie so i bought this shirt too, it was only like 8 bucks," he said and read off the shirt. nick pointed the camera to me, "that's your boyfriend?" he asked smirking. "it is," i nodded, laughing.

"i wanna show y'all what i think are the coolest fan gifts," matt said. he showed off the little crocheted stuffed animals that fans gave them, and he was absolutely excited about them and it was so cute. "alright i'm gonna give y'all a bus tour," chris said, getting up. "first we have y/n right there," he said. "shut up," i rolled my eyes playfully, getting up, and matt grabbed my hand.

"we have all of our fan letters," chris said, showing them the bag. "and then these are every single bracelet we've gotten on tour," nick said, showing another bag. nick started showing the little spot with the tvs, when matt interrupted him. "walk on over to the living corners over here," he said. "a little bathroom just in case you have to piss," matt said. nick gave matt the camera and then chris finished showing the rest of the bus.

eventually we made it to the hotel, and then nick and chris raced to the end of the hallway, making me and matt stay way far behind. "oh my god, this is like the like the movie clip where it's like.." matt said, before making weird little noises. he shut the camera off and grabbed my hand as we walked to our room. "you having fun baby?" he asked. i smiled and nodded, "i'm kinda sad it's about to be over soon, but it's definitely been a lot of fun," i smiled.

we made it to our room, and me and matt went and laid in the other bed since chris was sitting in one. matt wrapped his arm around me and i snuggled into his side while he went on tiktok. "that's it! i just saw another enhanced picture of me, neverrr posting on tiktok again. womp womp," he said, making me laugh. "mattt," nick said. matt got up and all 3 of them went over to the little kitchen area to do a little haul of what they got while they were shopping.

"yes i have a beautiful daughter, but i also have a gun, a shovel, and a solid alibi," matt said in a country accent. "matt did you get anything?" nick asked. "i'll kill ya," matt said making him and nick laugh. "we should do like more fashion videos, like styling each other, shopping for each other," nick said. "oooh, yes. i would love to do that," matt said. "we can get y/n to style us," chris said. "yeah yeah sure, just hurry up so i can have my boyfriend back," i said.

they finished off the video with nick doing his little hand movement things, and then chris and nick laid in the other bed, and matt came and laid with me, pulling me into him. "love you," i mumbled into his chest. "love you more," he kissed my head, and then next thing i know we were all asleep.