sick - chris

y/n's pov

i woke up and checked the time, 12:27 pm. i sighed to myself before sitting up and grabbing my phone, seeing a text from nick.

--------------------------

nick💜
hi, your boyfriend doesn't wanna
tell you but we're at urgent care right
now. he's sick.
11:28 am.

y/n💌
fuck, i just woke up. what's going on?
12:28 pm.

nick💜
dude, oh my god. nothing serious
but the kids acting like he's dying. he
says he has a headache and just his
head feels weird. idk. he's your boyfriend
12:30 pm.

y/n💌
ok😭, let me get ready and i'll be over
soon.
12:32 pm.

--------------------------

i got up and quickly got ready, and did my hair and grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet and headed to my car. i made my way to the triplets house, but stopped at mcdonald's to grab chris some fries and a sweet tea. i pay and grab the food and his tea and make my way to their house. eventually i pulled up, and grabbed chris' stuff and got out, going inside with the key chris had given me. i made my way upstairs to see matt and nick chilling on the couch, nick looked over and saw me. "oh thank god, maybe he'll shut up now," he said and i laughed. "he's that bad?" "dude, the kids complaining about everything," matt groaned.

i smirked at them before making my way to chris' room, knocking before i went in. "what" he groaned, he didn't sound too good. i walked in and when he saw me he sat up. "what are you doing here?" "they told me you're sick baby, and you went to urgent care. why didn't you tell me?" "because i know you've had a long week and i didn't want you to worry and-" "chris baby, i'm always worried about you," i walked over and rubbed his cheek with my thumb. "i got you some fries and a sweet tea," "you're the best i love you," he said. i smiled and kissed his forehead.

"baby, you're burning up," i frowned. "you need some medicine," i told him. "no, i'm fine," he said and i gave him a look. "fine," he sighed. "eat some of your fries i'll be right back.." i told him, before going into his bathroom and into the medicine cabinet to grab what he needed. i went back into his bedroom and handed it to him, and he took it, immediately drinking his sweet tea afterwards. "do you need anything else?" i asked him. "come lay with me," he opened his arms. i smiled and took my hoodie off, before getting in bed with him, and he snuggled into me and laid on my chest.

i smiled and wrapped one arm around him, and used my other hand to play with the hair on the back of his neck. "thank you for coming to take care of me," he whispered. "you would do the same if i was sick," i smiled, kissing his head. he tightened his grip on me and closed his eyes, "i love you," he mumbled. "i love you," i smiled, rubbing his back and playing with his hair, watching tv.