flinch - chris

HI GUYS IM BACKKKK!!!

Y/N's POV

me and chris were cuddled up together on the couch watching tv. i was snuggled into his side with his arms wrapped around me. we had just gotten back from shopping, and filming a new youtube video with the other 2 triplets, so now we were just relaxing. i felt a kiss on the top of my head and i was very close to falling asleep for the night. i moved around a little to get comfortable, and closed my eyes. chris tightened his grip on me, "i love you," he whispered. "i love you," i mumbled into his chest.

just as i was about to fall asleep, i felt a little bit of movement under me and opened my eyes. chris grabbed the remote and went to stretch and i flinched and immediately sat up. chris' head immediately shot towards me and looked at me. "y/n- i.. did you.. did you think i was gonna hurt you..?" he whispered. i just looked down. my last relationship was nothing but abusive, verbally, physically, mentally. and chris knew that, and took the time to show me what it was like to be loved, for someone to care about you.

i played with my hands, scared to look up at chris. he's gonna be mad at me. "y/n baby, look at me.." i shook my head and kept playing with my hands, and i saw his hands go on top of mine. he took one hand and lifted my head up to make me look at him. "i love you, okay? i would never lay a hand on you and hurt you. i promise. i know you're still scared, and that's okay baby.. but i promise i will never ever even think about laying my hands on you.. okay? i love you.." he looked at me.

"i love you.. i'm sorry.." i mumbled and leaned forward into his chest, and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down so we were back in the same position as 10 minutes ago. "you don't need to be sorry baby, it's okay.. i get it. but you're safe with me, okay? i promise." "okay.." i smiled. he lifted my head up again and kissed me, before i snuggled my face into his neck and finally fell asleep for the night.

HIII it's been like what 3 months 😍 work has been KICKING MY ASS DUDE. but i'm determined to finally come back and continue this book at least a few times a week.

i'm meeting the triplets on tour <3, just a little life update, other than that nothing special at all😆, just working all the freakin time.

buttttttt with that being said, im back for good now, so feel free to comment ideas on what you guys want to see in this book :)