stress relief - matt

request!

summary!
in which you film a video with the triplets of
them trying to relieve their stress

y/n's pov
the triplets have been stressed out and sick recently, so they decided that they were gonna try to find a way to help them relax and feel better. we were gonna go to the warehouse, but we made a quick stop to walgreens. nick and chris went in, and matt was gonna stay in the car and i stayed with him, until he decided to go in, so i went with him. he grabbed my hand as we walked in, going to find nick and chris.

we found them in the medicine aisle, and matt let go of my hand and snuck up the aisle and over to them. "need help finding anything?" he asked walking up to them. "i thought you waited in the car," chris said. "no, i was following you guys in," he said. nick got his medicine and we left, going back out to the car. nick and chris got in the back, and i got into the passenger seat while matt got into the driver seat.

nick went on a rant about how the cashier tried to manipulate him into doing a donation again, and how they wanted to just take all of his money from him. "ready?" matt asked, and they nodded and we left. we got to the warehouse and chris was looking up ways to help relieve stress. "just stay away from something stressful," matt read. "i think nick should just go downstairs for a little bit," he said. i walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him from behind, and he grabbed my hands with his.

"be active or take a dance break," chris read. "i think i wanna learn how to backflip one day," matt said. "let's do it right now, me and chris will spot you," nick said. "be careful," i said. "okay go," nick said. "no cause y'all are gonna drop me," matt said. they tried a few times and failed each time. and then they finally decided to just go to a hot tub. i was sitting on the edge off to the side, and nick and chris were already in, while matt was filming them. "matt come join," chris said. "i will," he said.

"matt come play mermaids," nick said. "can i shut this off?" matt asked. "yeah," chris answered. matt got in, swimming over towards me, he stood in between my legs and wrapped his arms around me, and since he was in the water he was shorter than me. "hi," i smiled as his arms went around me. "you feeling better?" i asked and he nodded, laying his head on my stomach. "i love you," he mumbled. "i love you," i smiled, running my hand through his hair.

after a little while he went back to the warehouse to film an outro, but we were also gonna hang out there for a little while. they finished the video, and matt walked over to me, wrapping his arms around me, shoving his face into the crook of my neck. "hi baby," i smiled, wrapping my arms around him, rubbing his back. "can we go lay down?" he mumbled. "of course, come on," i smiled, and we went downstairs onto the couch and i laid down, opening my arms and he laid on top of me, putting his face back into my neck. "i didn't wanna say it around them but im relaxed whenever i'm with you," he told me. "you're so cute, i love you," i told him, rubbing his back once again.