car accident - chris

Y/N's POV

I had gone out shopping with my sister, Nicole. We were currently on our way home when Nicole's phone went off. She picked it up and checked it real quick, and began texting. "Nicole stop look at the road," I told her and she looked up for a second and went right back to texting. "Nicole I'm serious please stop." I told her. She looked up again, "we're fine quit your whining," she mumbled, and looked back down and kept texting. I closed my eyes for a second and next thing I know I open them and a cars coming towards us. "Nicole!" I yelled, but it was too late, the car had hit us.

"Are you okay?" Nicole immediately asked. I had hit my head on the window and my neck hurt, and I was trying to hold back tears, so I just nodded. "Oh my god hang on.." she pulled out her phone and called the cops. "I've just been in an accident.." I heard before I tuned her out, and grabbed my phone and called my boyfriend, Chris. He answered within 2 rings, "hello?" "Chris," I let out a sob, I was finally letting my tears fall. "Baby, baby what happened?" "We just got into an accident," I cried, wiping my eyes. "Are you okay? Where are you? Matt I need you to drive me somewhere.."

"Where are you baby?" "I don't know.. we left the mall and we're maybe like 10 minutes from it.." I told him. "Okay, I'm coming, are you okay?" "My head and my neck hurts.. I hit my head really hard Chris.." I cried to him. "Oh baby.. it's okay, we'll be there as soon as soon as possible okay? I love you." "I love you," I told him and he hung up. A few minutes later a minivan pulled over in front of us, and I saw Chris get out of the passenger seat and come running towards our car. He opened my door and immediately pulled me into his arms. "You're okay, I'm right here.." he whispered and I sobbed into his shoulder. At this point Nicole was talking to the cops about what happened.

"Ma'am, are you okay? Any injuries?" A police officer came up to us. "She told me when she called me her neck hurts and she hit her head really bad," I heard Chris tell them. "Okay, we have an ambulance here so we can take you to the hospital to get you checked out." "No, no I don't wanna go," I cried. "Baby, if your head hurts they have to make sure you're not bleeding inside, and that you don't have a concussion.. it's okay.." "can you come with me?" I looked up at him. "Of course baby, me and Matt will drive up there right now.." he told me.

- time skip -

I had just gotten brought into my hospital room, and almost immediately chris came in. He sat in the chair next to my bed and grabbed my hand. "I'm so glad you're okay, when you called me and told me you got into an accident my heart dropped and I was so worried.." he told me. "I kept telling her to stop texting.. she didn't listen," I looked at him. "It's okay baby, you're okay and that's all that matters," he told me, before getting up and coming over to me and kissing me. "I love you, I don't know what I would do without you.." he told me. "I love you," I mumbled, holding onto his hand tighter.