back together - chris

WHOS READY TO BE FED TODAY

request!

summary!
in which you and chris broke up
a few months back due to an argument, but you
still hung out with nick and matt, until you two
had a conversation about still having feelings
and get back together :)

y/n's POV *the breakup*

"i just- chris i don't think this is working," i said. "what do you mean?" he asked me. "i love you, chris. but it doesn't feel like you trust me! you're mad because i was talking to someone at a party," i sighed. "i trust you! i don't trust him," he groaned. "this isn't working chris, i can't do this." i stood up. "no no no, y/n, come on, we can talk this out.." he said. "i'm sorry," i said, getting up and leaving his room, and leaving the triplets house.

* a few months later *

i still kept in contact with the triplets. nick and matt were my best friends. me and chris talked here and there but it was hard, because i still had feelings for him, but i wasn't sure he felt the same way anymore. nick and matt have told me multiple times that chris is still in love with me, and hasn't talked to a single girl, and if anyone asks he tells them that he's not single.

i was sitting on the couch with matt and nick, we were playing mario party. i was currently winning, and nick absolutely despised me right now, which made me giggle. i heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and i looked up and it was chris. "hi chris," i smiled at him. "hi ba- y/n," he cut himself off. i smiled to myself and looks back at the tv, and i could see him smile out of the corner of my eye.

"y/n when you're done can you come to my room? i need to talk to you," chris said and i looked at him and nodded, "yeah.." he grabbed a pepsi and went back upstairs into his room. "soooo," matt started. "what do you think he wants to talk about?" he smirked at me. "i don't know, but i'm kinda nervous now.." i sighed. "why? he's probably gonna confess about how he's still in love with you!" nick said. "shut up," i sighed.

we kept playing mario party, and i won. i smiled at nick and playfully flipped him off, before getting up. "going to see your boyfriend?" nick smirked. "shut up," i groaned. "i guarantee you're gonna come back downstairs being his girlfriend again," he said. "so what? that's what i want.." i mumbled the last part. "what?!" they both yelled. "bye gotta go!" i smiled and waved, before going upstairs to chris' room.

i knocked on his door. "yo," he said and i walked in. he looked over and saw me, and put his phone down and sit up. "oh, hey.." he started. "hi," i smiled. "come sit," he said, and i walked over and sat next to him on his bed. "so.. uhm. i had like this whole thing planned out, but i'm just gonna get straight to the point. i love you, i never stopped, y/n. it killed me when we broke up, i just want to be with you. i wanna hug and kiss you again, i wanna keep loving you, i miss you" he said to me.

i looked at him and he looked down. "chris," i said and he looked up. "i'm sorry, i trust you and our argument was stupid, and i beat myself up for it everyday. i just was jealous and-" i cut him off by kissing him. immediately he kissed back. "i miss you too." i said and he smiled. "yeah?" "yeah." i smiled and he kissed me again. "will you be my girlfriend.. again?" he asked as we pulled away "of course i will." i smiled. he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down to lay with him.

"i haven't talk to any other girl. all i've wanted is you. and now i finally have you back." he admitted. "i know, your brothers told me you would tell everyone you weren't single." i giggled and looked at him, and he was blushing. "and look where that got me, i got my girl back," he smirked at me. "i've always been your girl, even after we broke up" i said, and he just kissed me again.