Chapter 196 - Desperate Girl [01]

There is no way to decide the lawsuit so quickly, especially since the lawyer Wen Yichen hired helped them come up with the idea to ask Cai Wenlin to do a mental evaluation. 

As long as the report is issued, what needs to be discussed later may be some compensation issues, but you can avoid jail time.

But Wen Tingqian refused. The Wen family had no hope of recovery and had to declare bankruptcy. How could there be money to compensate Cai Wenlin? 

Now Wen Tingqian is busy transferring property and doesn't care about his wife's lawsuit. Anyway, there is no money to pay. So what if she goes to jail? Just grab her and sit down.

Wen Ran did not continue to pay attention to the mess of the Wen family. The family had nothing to do with him in the first place. It was only because of their own fault that they became what they are today. 

What's more, they abandoned their biological child. These people are not good and they are destined to be miserable for half their lives.

What troubles Wen Ran now is that because his relationship with Qi Yunjing, he became active in public again.

Wen Ran has two accounts, one belongs to the original owner. 

The original owner's account was carefully managed when the original owner was still here, probably to maintain his reputation as a top student and worry about his debut in the future. 

Some things posted on the Internet will become black history, so every time he update Weibo, it is full of positive energy without losing humor. 

Wen Ran, who had just come here, didn't know if the original owner would come back, so he didn't touch anything that belonged to the original owner. 

His Weibo account also gradually reduced the update frequency. At most, when his three roommates participated in the anchor competition, they had an active interaction.

Now because of Qi Yunjing, the number of followers of this account has skyrocketed.

Some people, whether it was curiosity or something else, they read through the Weibo from beginning to end, and then based on the things posted, they assigned him a personality that is elegant, funny, kind, upright, and full of positive energy. 

Well, character design is meant to be seen by outsiders. Who cares whether he is a rough guy sitting cross-legged in front of the computer and chewing chicken feet in private. But the problem is, with the addition of this character design, Wen Ran can neither ignore it nor face it.

As his incident attracted a wave of attention on the Internet, many people began to send private messages to him asking for help. 

Most of the requests for help were related to issues of moral support. 

Some, like his case, were born without support, but they were asked to support the elderly.

Some sucked the blood of their daughters to support their sons. The girl was so desperate that she wanted to commit suicide. She didn't know how to escape this predicament. 

Then there were the elderly parents who unexpectedly had a second child, but asked their newly grown daughter to take care of the kid.

Wen Ran looked at the various requests for help in life, and couldn't help but feel a little silent.

Before, he would never have looked at this matter twice. Everyone has his own destiny, what choices he makes, and what kind of ending he gets. That is the path he had take. He is not the savior, so he can't control so much.

But now, although he still doesn't care, his eyes can't help but linger, and he can't help but think about the solution to this situation. Although he won't take action to implement it, he can't help but think about it.