Year Six: The Half-Blood Prince pt 10

(Jason POV)

*We finally got back. Harry and I helped Dumbledore sit down.*

Harry: We need to get you to the hospital wing, sir. To Madam Pomfrey.

Dumbledore: No...Severus, Severus is who I need.

Alexa: But sir--

Dumbledore: Wake him. Tell him what happened. Speak to no one else.  

*Just then, a voice called out to me. I knew who it was.*

Adam: Jason! I know you're here.

*I walked over to the ledge and saw Adam, right outside and on the grounds.*

Adam: Come on and face me! Like a man!

*My anger was boiling. My claws came out.*

Alexa: Jason don't! 

*I wasn't listening, and I didn't care. Adam was half the reason I lost everything. It was time for me to end it.*

Alexa: Jason no!

*I jumped out and used my claws to slow my fall.*

*Once I landed, I looked right at Adam with such hatred and anger

*Once I landed, I looked right at Adam with such hatred and anger. I then got my claws ready.*

Adam: Ooh. Shiny.

*I knew his games

*I knew his games...I know what he's trying to do. It wasn't going to work.*

Adam: Tell me something, little brother. Do you even know how to kill me?

Jason: I'm gonna cut your damn head off. See if that works.

*He did his trademark grin and we charged each other. He lunged at me, but I ducked. Once he was on the ground, I lunged and stabbed him in the back. Flipped over and threw him against the wall. Holding my position, I waited for him to attack. He ran and me and swiped, but I dodged until the last strike and stabbed him through the hand. It wasn't enough because he took me down. He made a strike but I blocked it. He was going to do it again, until whack! It was Alexa. She had channeled Scarlet Witch's energy so she and her are one. We then shared attacks against Adam. Two on one. There was no way he could win. Alexa whipped him toward me, I then stabbed him and flipped him towards the wall and pinned him. He was coughing up blood a bit. I pulled my claws out and looked directly at him.*