Year Two: The Chamber of Secrets pt 4

*After helping and offering to clean up the DADA office with the house elves, I decided to take Quidditch practice off. Oliver agreed to it, letting me help around the castle. I then decided to join Ron, Alexa, and Hermione in studying. I saw them in the courtyard and sat down next to Hermione. They both looked at me stunned.* 

Ron: Jason? How come you're not practicing for Quidditch?

Jason: Needed a break, need to catch up on my studies.

Alexa: I can't believe how hard these studies are getting, Professor McGonagall knows how to make Transfiguration hard.

Ron: Tell me about it. 

*Just then, a smell came around. It smelled foul. I sniffed around to see where it was coming from. Ron, Hermione, and Alexa looked over at me.*

Ron: What's the matter, Jason?

Jason: Anybody else smell something foul?

Alexa: If you mean Malfoy's attitude then nope.

Ron: Me neither. You sure you're alright?

Jason: I'm telling you I smell something. 

*I then spotted the Slytherin Quidditch team speaking to my team.* 

Jason: And it smells like trouble.

Hermione: Oh no.

*The four of us walked over to see what the commotion was. Oliver was reading a note Flynt handed him.*

Oliver: "I, Professor Snape, do hereby give the Slytherin Quidditch team permission to practice today, owing to the need to train their new Seeker" You've got a new Seeker, who? 

*The Slytherin team moved away, and Malfoy walked up.*

Harry: Malfoy?

Jason: You're the new seeker?

Malfoy: That's right. And that's not the only thing new this year.

Alexa: Seriously, I have to deal with Malfoy on the team!?

Ron: Look. Those are Nimbus 2001s. How'd you get those?

Flynt: A gift from Draco's father.

Alexa: Dirty Money no doubt.

Malfoy: You see Weasley, unlike some, my father can afford the best.

Hermione: At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in. They got in on pure talent.

*I smiled at Hermione's remark. But for some reason, my anger was growing by the second. Malfoy then walked up and stared Hermione down.*

Malfoy: No one asked your opinion. You filthy little Mudblood.

*That set me off. I was fuming. Hermione and I talked about slurs like that, and Mudblood was one of the worst ones yet. When he called her that, my anger turned into rage.*

Alexa: Did that filthy snake just call my best friend a "Mudblood"!?

Jason: That's it! 

*I grabbed him by the collar.* 

Alexa: JASON! Stop, I'll go get Professor McGonagall to settle this.

*Alexa rushed off to find Professor McGonagall. I then brought a fist back to punch him but claws came out between my knuckles, all bone.*