Year Three: The Prisoner of Azkaban pt 4

*In the great hall, I couldn't get my mind off what happened in the forest. I never thought in a million years I'd feel this way for Hermione. Of course, she was an amazing friend and a brilliant witch, but I didn't think it would be her that I'd fall for. I mean, don't get me wrong, she's gorgeous, beautiful, she's talented, smart, funny, and...Wait. What am I doing?! Harry then tapped my shoulder.*

Harry: You okay, Jason?

Jason: Uh, yeah. I'm fine.

Harry: Okay.

*Just then, we overheard Pansy talking to Malfoy.*

Pansy: You were lucky, Draco.

Draco: Yeah. Still, I don't think I managed to come out unscathed. 

*Alexa then got up and joined our table.*

Alexa: I can't stand him anymore.

Ron: Listen to the idiot. He's really laying it on thick, isn't he?

Harry: At least Hagrid didn't get fired.

Hermione: I hear Draco's father's furious. We haven't heard the end of this.

Jason: Well...At least it can't get any worse.

*Boy was I wrong.*

Seamus: He's been sighted, he's been sighted!

Ron: Who?

Seamus: Sirius Black!

*All of us rushed over to Seamus with the paper. Apparently, Sirius was spotted in Dufftown.*

Hermione: Dufftown? That's not far from here.

Neville: You don't think he'd come to Hogwarts, do you? 

Gryffindor Student: With dementors at every entrance?

Seamus: Dementors? He slipped past them once. Who's to say he won't do it again?

Gryffindor Student 2: That's right. Black could be anywhere. It's like trying to catch smoke. Like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands. 

*I looked over at Harry, I think he felt a bit nervous and worried about Sirius Black getting close. I couldn't blame him. If someone was coming after me, to kill me, I'd be worried too. After lunch, DADA was next. We came across a shaking closet.*

Lupin: Intriguing, isn't it? 

Jason: It's all kicking off in Narnia.

*The class laughed, even Lupin smirked.*

Lupin: Very witty, Mr. Kyler. Now, would anyone like to venture a guess...as to what is inside?

Dean: That's a boggart, that is.

Lupin: Very good, Mr. Thomas. Now, can anybody tell me what a boggart looks like?

Hermione: No one knows.

*I turned over at Hermione.*

Jason: When did you get here?

Hermione: I'm not going through with you on this again. 

Jason: Nah, you gotta tell me. I'm slowly losing my sanity by the second.

Hermione: You've already lost it.

Lupin: Mr. Kyler. Please.

*I nodded and Hermione continued.*

Hermione: Boggarts are shape-shifters. They take the shape of whatever a person fears the most. That's what makes them so...