Year Five: The Order of The Phoenix pt 4

*The next morning, Neville came to us because he found something. So we all followed Neville to a wall. It then formed into a door. It opened and we walked in. It looked amazing.*

Hermione: You've done it, Neville. You found the Room of Requirement. 

Jason: The what? 

Hermione: It's also known as the Come and Go Room. The Room of Requirement only appears when a person has real need of it. And it's always equipped for the seeker's needs. 

Ron: So say you really needed the toilet... 

*We all looked at Ron with a look that says "Really?"*

Jason: Dude...

Hermione: Charming, Ronald. But, yes, that is the general idea. 

Harry: It's brilliant. It's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back. 

*Soon, we gathered the X-Men and the folks who signed up for Harry's DADA class. Neville was up first to try.*

Neville: Expelliarmus. 

*His spell went backward and nearly hit Nigel in the head. Neville sulked and turned around.*

Neville: I'm hopeless. 

Alexa: It's okay, Neville, you're just flourishing your wand too much. 

Harry: She's right, try it like this. Expelliarmus. 

*I helped the X-Men with spell counters or blocking spells while Harry taught the Hogwarts students. Half the time for Harry's DADA, we had to make sure none of us got caught. We left that up to Fred and George to deal with Filch.*

Harry: Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal. It's a wizard's bread and butter, really. So come on, then, Nigel. Give it your best shot. 

*Nigel stood from one side of the room while Harry stood by the other. Nigel raised his wand and aimed at Harry.*

Nigel: Stupefy! 

*Harry got launched and Nigel fell to the ground form the sheer force of the spell.*

Harry: Good. Not bad at all, Nigel. Well done. 

*Soon it was George and Alexa's turn.*

George: Don't worry. I'll go easy on you. 

Alexa: Thanks, George. 

Fred: Come on, George. 

Ron: Hey, Fred. One Sickle. 

Fred: You're on. 

*George and Alexa stood ready. George was about to fire the spell, but Alexa beat him to it.*

Alexa: Stupefy. 

*George went flying to the other side. I winced as I watch George fall onto his arse. Ron then took the sickle from Fred.*

Ron: Thank you. 

Fred: Shut up. 

*George walked over to them.*

George: I let her do that. It's good manners, isn't it? It was completely intentional. 

*Fred and George pointed out a back exit we could take at the end of the lesson, whenever Filch was watching. It was really helpful.*

Harry: Working hard is important, but there's something that matters even more: Believing in yourself.  Think of it this way. Every great wizard in history has started out... as nothing more than what we are now: students. If they can do it, why not us?