Year Three: The Prisoner of Azkaban pt 5

*As we made our way up to the common room, I hung back with Alexa.*

Jason: Did you get the card?

*She pulled it out of her coat pocket and handed it to me.*

Alexa: I sent the gift into the common room already, it's by her bed. But you'll need to put the card on top of it.

Jason: So that means I gotta sneak in?

Alexa: *Shrugs* Maybe.

*I sighed and took the card. I then noticed a commotion on the staircase.*

Alexa: What's going on?

Jason: I don't know. But I'm gonna find out.

*I rushed up the stairs and caught up with the others.*

Jason: Hey, what's the commotion?

Ron: Probably Neville forgot the password again.

Neville: Hey.

Ron: Oh, you're there.

*Just then, Percy came through.*

Percy: Let me through, please. Excuse me! I'm Head Boy! Get back, all of you. No one is to enter this dormitory until it's been searched.

*Ginny then came down to speak to us.*

Jason: Ginny, what happened?

Ginny: The Fat Lady! She's gone!

*I looked over at the door and saw scratch marks on the door. She was gone but attacked as well. My guess it had to have been Sirius Black.*

Ron: Serves her right. She was a terrible singer.

Hermione: It's not funny, Ron.

*I looked around to find her as I made my way up to the door. I saw everyone who knew The Fat Lady crying. They must've thought she died. I examined the door. The material was tethered and the door frame had scratches on it. I then caught the Fat Lady's scent.*

Jason: Excuse me.

*I hopped onto the ledge of the staircase and made a huge risky leap up to the other floor. I nearly slipped off but I caught myself and hoisted myself up. Back on the floor I was originally on, Dumbledore and Filch came to see the commotion.* 

Dumbledore: Mr. Filch? Round up the ghosts. Tell them to search every painting in the castle to find the Fat Lady.

Filch: There's no need for ghosts, professor. Kyler's found The Fat Lady. She's there.

*All the Gryffindors pushed through and rushed up to where I was, past Percy.*

Percy: Mind where you're going! Slow down! You listen! I'm Head Boy! Come back here!

Dumbledore: Keep moving! *To me.* Well done, Jason. *To the Fat Lady.* Dear lady, who did this to you?

*The Fat Lady pops up from behind a rock, with fear in her eyes and voice.*

Fat Lady: Eyes like the devil, he's got, and a soul as dark as his name. It's him, headmaster. The one they all talk about. He's here, somewhere in the castle! Sirius Black!

*She shrieks and hides back behind the rock. Dumbledore looks at the students.*

Dumbledore: Secure the castle, Mr. Filch. The rest of you, to the Great Hall. 

*As all the Gryffindors head down to the Great Hall, I caught up with Dumbledore.*

Jason: Professor!