Year Five: The Order of The Phoenix pt 8

*Once we arrived at the Department of Mysteries, Harry led us down the hall.*

Harry: This is it. Ninety-two. Ninety-three. Ninety-four. Ninety-five. 

*We walked into the door and once inside, we saw orbs all around us. They brought up lights with the Lumos spell.*

Harry: He should be here. 

Jason: Let's hope he is.

*We followed Harry around the place until Neville spoke up and spotted something.*

Neville: Harry. It's got your name on it. 

*We looked over and spotted a ball. Harry took a closer look at it and then it spoke and lit up. It sounded like...Trelawney?*

Prophecy: The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches. And the Dark Lord shall mark him as his equal... but he shall have power the Dark Lord knows not. For neither can live while the other survives. 

*What the hell did that mean? Just then, I caught a scent. We looked over and saw a death eater standing there.*

Hermione: Harry. 

*He looked over at us and spotted him. They pointed their wands at him and I got my claws out while Alexa had her magic ready.*

Harry: Where's Sirius? 

???: You know, you really should learn to tell the difference between dreams... 

*He removed his mask to reveal Lucius Malfoy.*

Lucius: ...and reality. You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now, hand me the prophecy. 

Harry: If you do anything to us, I'll break it. 

*Just then, I heard cackling. It was Bellatrix.* 

Bellatrix: He knows how to play. Itty, bitty baby. Potter. 

Neville: Bellatrix Lestrange. 

Bellatrix: Neville Longbottom, is it? How's Mum and Dad? 

Neville: *Seething* Better, now they're about to be avenged. 

Jason: Neville, no.

*I stopped him before he could do anything else. Lucius slowly walked towards us.*

Lucius: Now, let's everybody just calm down... shall we? All we want is that prophecy. 

Harry: Why did Voldemort need me to come and get this? 

Bellatrix: You dare speak his name? You filthy half-blood! 

Lucius: It's all right. He's just a curious lad, aren't you? Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made. Which is lucky for you, really. Haven't you always wondered... what was the reason for the connection between you and the Dark Lord? Why he was unable to kill you... when you were just an infant? Don't you want to know the secret of your scar? All the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. All you have to do... is give it to me. Then I can show you everything. 

*We looked around and saw Death Eaters all around us. One of them triggered a scent that seemed familiar. Why this one?*

Harry: I've waited 14 years. 

Lucius: I know.

*It seemed like he was going to give the prophecy over to Lucius, until.* 

Harry: I guess I can wait a little longer. Now. 

All: Stupefy! 

*They fired at the Death Eaters and I was caught off guard by the one that had a familiar scent to him. We fought it out. He fired his spells at me but I tanked right through them. I swiped harder than anyone, he swiped back with punches. I caught one of them, elbowed him in the face, and dropkicked him. He got back up and I slashed him with my left and his mask came off. He turned around and saw his face.*

Jason: Dad

Jason: Dad...?

*He looked at me with only anger. He wasn't himself anymore. His eyes were a different color than the one in the photo Professor X showed me. Dad took off his trench coat and between his knuckles, came out claws similar to mine. Except his were metal. He swiped at me and I dodged as best as I could. My tank top got slashed and he got me right in the face. I healed slowly. I was able to catch his hand and try to talk some sense into him.*

Jason: Dad, it's me! Jason! Your son!

*He wasn't listening. He shoved me off, got on top of me, and stabbed me in the chest repeatedly. Alexa saved me by shooting a Psych ball at him. She then used a magic whip to whip him away. She helped me up and I had to catch my breath and recollect. And even stop myself from freaking out.*

Alexa: Are you okay? Jason?

Jason: He...I thought...I don't...

Alexa: Jason. We'll figure this out later. Right now we need to help our friends!

Jason: Right.

*Alexa and I rushed out to find Harry and the others. We bumped into each other and behind us, the death eaters came flying towards us.*

Ginny: Reducto. 

*Her spell zoomed out and BOOM! Then the shelves came down and the prophecies were falling. We had to get outta here.*

Harry: Get back to the door.

*We ran like the wind. They were getting closer and closer. It was like death was knocking on our doorstep. Soon the door appeared. When Harry opened it, each one of us fell down into who knows what.*