Year Five: The Order of The Phoenix pt 7

(I want to point out, this chapter along with 8 and 9 are going to be short. I wanna be able to fit the entire movie and make it 10 parts. Sorry guys. Hopefully not all of the stories will be like this.)

(Jason POV) 

*The next day while everyone was working on their 'O.W.L's, Fred, George, and I hid somewhere in the castle. Well, I hid while Fred and George were getting the fireworks ready. I had a boombox with me. I turned the volume up to max and pressed play, "Danger Zone" began. Get ready, Umbridge. A huge nightmare is coming your way.*

(3rd Person POV)

*Harry had kept his eye on Umbridge. Just then, music began playing. Everyone looked over to the great hall doors. She walked right by the class and opened them to see Jason jamming out to "Danger Zone" by Kenny Loggins. Once he saw Umbridge looking at him shocked. He paused the music and smiled. (Pause it here)*

Jason: Oh hi, Umbridge.

Umbridge: K-Kyler?! How did you get out of Azkaban?

Jason: Oh you didn't hear? I got released.

*Soon, Fred and George flew in tossing fireworks down and they attacked the Slytherins that joined Umbridge's little club. One of them even left an imprint of Malfoy's dumb face. I could see Alexa and the others laughing. Fred tossed the mother of all dragons of Fireworks up and a literal dragon came rushing towards Umbridge. I then looked out to the students.*

Jason: Party outside, everyone!

*I ran out of the castle with everyone behind me. Fred and George set off fireworks into the sky. Everyone was applauding. Hermione ran up to me and hugged me tightly. She then smashed her lips into mine. I didn't fight back.*

Hermione: How?

Jason: I have my ways. 

*She just rolls her eyes and laughs.*

Hermione: I missed you.

Jason: So did I, beautiful.

*Just then, Ron and Alexa approached me.*

Ron: You broke out?

Jason: It was Bellatrix, actually.

Alexa: Bellatrix Lestrange?! 

Jason: Adam broke her out and then she broke me out. Long story, I'll explain later. Where's Harry?

*We looked around to find Harry. Hermione and I eventually found him. He fell to the ground, he looked like he was in pain. I kneeled down beside him.*

Jason: Harry? You okay?

Harry: Sirius. 

*Harry got up and we followed him into the castle. Apparently, he saw Voldemort questioning him about something and Sirius wouldn't talk, so Voldemort tortured him with the Cruciatus Cruse.* 

Hermione: Harry, are you sure? 

Harry: I saw it. It's just like with Mr. Weasley. It's the door I've been dreaming about. I couldn't remember where I'd seen it before. Sirius said Voldemort was after something. Something he didn't have the last time, in the Department of Mysteries. 

Hermione: Harry, please, just listen. What if Voldemort meant for you to see this? What if he's only hurting Sirius because he's trying to get to you? 

Harry: What if he is? I'm supposed to just let him die? Hermione, he's the only family I've got left. 

*The others looked at me, I nodded knowing it might be a trap, but if Sirius' life was at stake, then I would have a back-up plan. They nodded back.*