Year Six: The Half-Blood Prince pt 8

*Harry returned after hiding the book. He came back and sat down.*

Harry: It's done. The book is hidden.

Hermione: Still no luck with Slughorn then, I take it?

*Harry shook his head no. He then looked up in thought. He then stood up to face me.*

Harry: Jason. By my bed in one of the drawers, the Liquid Luck is there. Go get it.

*I ran over but stopped. I turned back around to face him.*

Jason: Wait...why again?

Harry: Hermione gave me the answer. All I need is a bit of luck.

Jason: So you're gonna drink the damn thing?

*He nodded. I didn't like the idea myself...but if it was an idea that might work...then screw it, we gotta do it.*

Jason: *Sighs* Fuck me...

Alexa: Language.

*I just turned around and gave Alexa the bird with my new and improved claws. Still gotta get used to that. But at least I'm not dying anymore. I soon came back down with the Liquid Luck and handed it to Harry. He opened it up and gulped it down. It took a sec but he smiled.*

Hermione: Well, how do you feel?

Harry: Excellent. Really excellent.

Hermione: Remember, Slughorn usually leaves early, takes a walk, and then returns to his office.

Harry: Right. I'm going down to Hagrid's.

Alexa: What?

Hermione: No, Harry, you've got to go to speak to Slughorn. We have a plan.

Harry: I know but I've got a really good feeling about Hagrid's. I feel it's--it's the place to be tonight. Do you know what I mean?

Hermione/Jason/Ron/Alexa: No.

Harry: Well, trust me. I know what I'm doing. Or Felix does.

*He then walked off and past a few of the students.*

Harry: Hi!

*Okay, this just got weird.*

Jason: Follow him?

*Alexa looked hesitant but nodded.*

Alexa: Follow him.

*The two of us followed Harry. He looked over.*

Harry: Hey. Care to join me?

Alexa: Actually we would. So...what are we going to do when we get to Hagrids? Any plans?

Harry: We're not going to Hagrids.

Alexa: What?

Harry: Not yet anyway.

*He then walked up ahead of us as Alexa and I slowed down a bit.*

Jason: Are we sure he's your brother?

*She whacked me upside the head. We caught up with Harry as he was headed to the greenhouse. Where Slughorn was. He was clipping some of the plants. I walked up to him and said this...*

Jason: Just a little higher.