Who Do You Think You Are I Am - Cole Caufield

Lmao I keep getting inspo from Cole vids

This is gonna be a Cole's little sister imagine because I said so.

Background on her: Cali, born in 2008, 15, plays goalie on her U16 team, friends with Cole's friends, closest with Jack and Trevor, hangs out with them all the time, gets a lot of hate but ignores it.

"COLE!" I screamed at him as he slapped my head for beating him at the hole we're playing. "WHAT THE F-" He cut me off.

"Ah ah. Language." He scolded me. I rolled my eyes and scoffed, walking over to Jack.

I leaned against his arm as he looked at me. Jack is like another brother to me since I've known him my entire life, quite literally. He and Cole played together when they were younger. He patted my head.

"What's up?" He asked me. 

"Cole's being mean." I whined. He laughed and shook his head, pushing me off to take his shot. "Rude." I joked. He slapped my head as well. "What is with y'all and slapping me?!" I exclaimed.

"You're very slapable." Cole said from behind me. I turned around and smacked his chest. "OW!" He yelled.

I pointed at the camera crew coming over. Smirking, I walked off to the cart and sat there on my phone while they filmed a few things. After a few minutes Cole came over to drive the cart as I squished between him and Jack.

"We're going to BAUER to shoot a few things with their products and do a few more media things." Cole told me. I nodded and leaned on his shoulder, absolutely exhausted from the heat. He rubbed my shoulder slightly, something he'd do whenever I couldn't sleep as a kid or when I'd read comments on my socials.

The drive back to the end of the golf course was quick and we got into the car to drive off to BAUER. When we got there, I hopped out and ran over to the selection of gear and grabbed a stick my height, goalie pads and a blocker + glove set my size. After putting all the gear on I hobbled over to the net and warmed up.

The head media person asked if I wanted to do some goalie shots to show off the new pads, which I accepted. I did different positions on the grass area and after that was done, Cole and Jack had finally grabbed their gear.

Cole's POV

I looked over and saw Cali doing some shots with BAUER's goalie gear. After watching for a few minutes, Jack and I walked over to the player section to grab the gear we'd be testing. By then her shoots were over. The media person walked over to me as Cali went to go and demo some more pads that she found.

"Your sister's a real model, eh?" They asked. I laughed and shrugged.

"I guess so." I laughed. They laughed with me as cameras came over to ask me questions.

"Who's the best QB in the NFL?" They asked. 

"I like Jordan Love." I responded. "He's on the come up." I said as Jack walked by with a football in his hands. "Actually Jared Goff." I said. "A lions fan." 

Jack looked up after putting on his gloves and getting his stick before he started talking. "You don't even know what you are." He taunted. I looked up over at him as Cali 'oohed' in the background.

"Who do you think you are I am." I shot back as I put my gloves on. Cali was dying laughing behind the camera. I ran over to her and she immediately took off, jumping on Jack's back. 

"GO GO GO GO" She yelled repeatedly. He looked behind him and saw me.

"I got the height advantage don't worry." He joked. I rolled my eyes.

"You're literally not that much taller than me bro!"

***

Dude I just watched the day with Jack Hughes vid from 4 years ago in his NTDP days and Quinn's debut days and OMFG THEY'RE ALL SO YOUNG BRO. And the way he said Lukey probably without even noticing.

WC: 675