New Sister? - Hughes Brothers

Quinn's POV

Today I'm going home for a week with my new girlfriend, Alisha. I told my mom about her and now she really wants to meet her. I also want Alisha to meet Sky since Sky has been wanting an older sister for a while.

Of course, Sky loves us as her older brothers, but a sister she could talk to would be better for her. Especially since me, Jack, and Luke are almost never home.

"We're here!" I yelled through the house as I unlocked the door. My mom walked in first and hugged me.

"You must be Alisha, right?" She asked. Alisha smiled and nodded before my mom hugged her. As they both talked, I grabbed our bags and walked up to my old room.

"Quinny!" A small voice screamed from behind me. I turned around to see Skylar. I smiled and put out my arms for her to run into, which she did. "I missed you." Her voice came out mumbled in my shirt.

"I missed you too." I smiled into her hair. I would totally admit it and say she's my favourite sibling. I heard footsteps come upstairs and turned to see Alisha standing there. "Oh yeah. Alisha, this is Skylar, my little sister. Sky, this is Alisha." Sky smiled and ran up to her.

"You're pretty. Like a princess." Sky said to her. Alisha crouched down and picked her up.

"You also look like a princess." Alisha replied. "Are you a princess?"

"No.." Sky frowned. 

"Well, you're a princess to me." My girlfriend smiled. I watched the interaction between the two with a smile.

Jack's POV

Me and Luke walked up the driveway after getting back from the basketball court and saw Quinn's car, meaning he's here. We both ran into the house to hear Sky talking to someone upstairs and Quinn in the kitchen.

"Yo Quinn!" I said. We did a handshake and he bro hugged Luke. "Who's S talking to?" 

"Oh! She's talking to Alisha." He replied while making himself food. Luke opened his mouth and Quinn interrupted him. "Yes I'll make you guys some."

"Thanks man." Luke said, patting his back before going upstairs to meet Alisha and play around with Sky.

"So how did you meet?" I asked Quinn, sitting on the counter with my elbows on my knees and my legs swinging around like a teen girl.

"That's for us to know and you to wonder." He replied before leaving the kitchen to get something from the freezer.

Luke's POV

I walked upstairs and saw Alisha and Sky whispering and giggling. I hid behind the wall and listened to what they're talking about.

"So. Who's the princess's favourite brother?" Alisha questioned Skylar. Skylar took a minute before speaking.

"Luke. We have a lot in common and I spent the most time with him. And he plays Barbie with me." She giggled. I smiled.

"Well he seems like a very good big brother, huh." Alisha said. I snuck around and grabbed Sky from behind while she squealed.

"I like to think of myself as so." I said, tickling Sky. "I'm Luke, Quinn's younger brother." I shook her hand.

"Alisha." She smiled. "I'm gonna go meet Jack." Alisha smirked.

"Can we go play Barbie?" Sky asked from my shoulders. Don't ask how she did that.

"Of course we can." Sky did a celebration dance and stood on my shoulders while I balanced her. Good Lord how she is still alive, only God knows.

***

WC: 559