Lovebug - Carter Hart

Based on Lovebug by Jonas Brothers

Called you for the first time yesterday

Finally found the missing part of me

Carter let out a shaky breath, a smile gracing his features as his phone was lowered from his ear. He had just called Marley for the first time and his nerves were skyrocketing. However, all of that was pushed back after she answered and decided to meet up with him the next day.

For year's he's been trying to find his person. This girl is a goalie, like him, on team Canada and has been playing with the organization since she was 16. Along with that, they're basically the same person. I mean, they were mistaken as siblings when they first talked the day before at the game!

I can't get your smile out of my mind

I think about your eyes all the time

You're beautiful 

But you don't even try

All he thought about at practice the next day was her. Marley. The beautiful girl he was seeing later that night. Everything about her is perfect. Her eyes, her smile..everything. 

She doesn't wear any make up. Her normal attire consists of leggings, a sweatshirt and converse. People think that she doesn't dress "girly enough" and that she should wear dresses or skirts. But Carter Hart thinks that Marley Hall is the most beautiful girl to walk this earth, and she doesn't even try.

I kissed her for the first time yesterday

Everything I wished that it would be

Suddenly I forgot how to speak

Hopeless, breathless, baby, can't you see?

Three months later. Carter had gotten back from his date the night before with Marley. 

Where he kissed her for the first time.

It was everything that he had thought it would be. When it happened, he felt as if fireworks were exploding all around the two of them. His heart was pounding the entire time but he did it. Once they pulled away, Carter was at a loss of words.

It's a kiss he'll never forget. A kiss that left him breathless.

Now I'm speechless

Over the edge, I'm just breathless

I never thought that I'd catch this

Lovebug again

He's speechless whenever he sees her. She's everything he's ever wanted. Everything he's ever dreamed of, but always thought was unrealistic. Marley is sweet and kind, beautiful but also fierce and brave.

After his last girlfriend, he never thought he'd have this again.

This lovebug again.

***

That gif describes my ADHD without words

WC: 394